Victory Shops at Basswood is a newly constructed, fully stabilized asset located in a high growth area of Saginaw, Texas. Built in 2018, the 8,474-square-foot, multi-tenant retail center is situated on a 1.5-acre lot with ample concrete parking spaces. Majority of the tenants are national retailers, consisting of Starbucks, Verizon, SPENGA, and Oh K Dog; the leases are triple-net and include scheduled rent escalations during the primary terms. Starbucks, SPENGA, and Oh K Dog are ten-year leases, and Verizon has a five-year term. Starbucks is located on the northern end cap and has a drive-through window. A large pylon sign is prominently displayed in the parcel’s front corner and is highly visible from Blue Mound Road.
The subject property is located on Blue Mound Road near the signalized hard corner of Basswood Boulevard and Blue Mound Road. The property is accessible from ingress and egress points on both roads. Cumulative traffic counts are approximately 43,000 vehicles per day. Adjacent pad sites include Chipotle and Chase Bank. A Kroger grocery-anchored shopping center is located directly across Basswood Boulevard, with other neighboring retailers including CVS Pharmacy, Sonic, Burger King, Brakes Plus, 7 Eleven, Marco’s Pizza, and others. Saginaw High School, with a current enrollment of approximately 1,900 students, is located directly across Blue Mound Road, providing additional traffic. The surrounding area is experiencing high growth and benefits from strong demographics. The average household income within one mile of the subject property is $106,649; $96,386 within three miles; and $97,573 within five miles. Additionally, more than 245,310 people reside within a five-mile radius.
- Fully Stabilized 8,474-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- 100% Leased | All Leases are Triple Net
- Strong Tenant Base Comprised of National Retailers: Starbucks, Verizon, and SPENGA
- All Current Leases Include Scheduled Rent Escalations During the Primary Terms and Options for Renewal
- Starbucks End Cap has a Drive-Through Window
- Building is New (2018) Construction with Attractive Architecture | Highly Visible Pylon Signage Draws Attention to the Center
- Property is Situated on Blue Mound Road Near the Signalized Intersection with Basswood Boulevard and is Accessible from Both Roads | Cumulative Traffic Counts are Approximately 43,000 Vehicles Per Day
- Across the Road from a Kroger Grocery-Anchored Retail Center and Saginaw High School | Enrollment at Saginaw High School is Around 1,900 Students
- Adjacent to Chipotle and Chase Bank Pad Sites
- Located in a Regional Hub for a Growing Trade Area with Desirable Demographics | The Average Household Income is $106,649 Within a One-Mile Radius; $96,386 Within a Three-Mile Radius; and $97,573 Within a Five-Mile Radius | Densely Populated with Approximately 245,310 Residents Within Five Miles of the Property