Victory Shops at Basswood II is an 8,888-square foot, multi-tenant retail center located in a new retail development in a high growth area of Saginaw, Texas. The tenant base is a complementary mix of internet-resistant, service-oriented businesses including Jersey Mike’s, Today Dental, Citrus Nail Bar, and Athletico Physical Therapy. All leases are triple-net, and all leases include scheduled rent escalations during the primary terms and options for renewal. The building was constructed in 2019 and sits on approximately 1.2 acres with a concrete parking lot.
The subject property is located on Basswood Boulevard one lot from the signalized hard corner of Basswood Boulevard and Blue Mound Road. The property is accessible from ingress and egress points on both roads. Cumulative traffic counts are approximately 43,000 vehicles per day. Adjacent pad sites include Chipotle, Chase Bank, and a multi-tenant retail center that is anchored by Starbucks. A Kroger grocery-anchored shopping center is located directly across Basswood Boulevard, with other neighboring retailers including CVS Pharmacy, Sonic, Burger King, Brakes Plus, 7 Eleven, Marco’s Pizza, and others. Saginaw High School, with a current enrollment of approximately 1,900 students, is located directly across Blue Mound Road, providing additional traffic. The surrounding area is experiencing high growth and benefits from strong demographics. The average household income within one mile of the subject property is $108,542; $96,682 within three miles; and $98,180 within five miles. Additionally, more than 244,083 people reside within a five-mile radius.
- Fully Stabilized 8,888-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- 100% Leased | All Leases are Triple Net
- Strong Tenant Base Comprised of a Complementary Mix of Credit and Local Tenants that are Internet Resistant
- All Current Leases Include Scheduled Rent Escalations During the Primary Terms and Options for Renewal
- Building is New (2019) Construction with Attractive Architecture | Concrete Parking Lots Located in Both the Front and Back of the Building
- Property is Situated Basswood Boulevard Near the Signalized Hard Corner of North Blue Mound Road | Accessible from Ingress and Egress Points on Both Roads | Cumulative Traffic Counts are Approximately 43,000 Vehicles Per Day
- Directly Across from a Kroger Grocery-Anchored Retail Center
- Saginaw High School is Directly Across Blue Mound Road | Current Enrollment is Around 1,900 Students
- Adjacent Existing Pad Sites Include Chipotle, Chase Bank, and a Starbucks-Anchored Multi-Tenant Retail Center (Victory Shops at Basswood I) | Future Development Plans Include a Proposed Grocer, National Credit Fitness Center, AutoZone, and Other QSR and Multi-Tenant Pad Sites
- Located in a Regional Hub for a Growing Trade Area with Desirable Demographics | The Average Household Income is $108,542 Within a One-Mile Radius; $96,682 Within a Three-Mile Radius; and $98,180 Within a Five-Mile Radius | Densely Populated with Approximately 244,033 Residents Within Five Miles of the Property