Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity for an investor to acquire a fully stabilized, 23,229-square-foot, multi-tenant retail center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth suburb of Midlothian, Texas. Silken Crossing is comprised of internet-resistant businesses including Sherwin Williams, Boyd Eye Care, Ellis County BBQ, Nova Gymnastics, Midlothian Martial Arts, Old Republic Title, and Philip Johnson, DDS. The offering consists of two adjacent multi-tenant buildings that were constructed in 2005 and 2006 and are situated on two parcels totaling 2.62-acres. The property is 100 percent occupied, and all leases are triple-net.
Silken Crossing is located at the intersection of Silken Crossing Road and George Hopper Road. The property is easily accessible from multiple ingress and egress points. Silken Crossing is adjacent to Kentucky Fried Chicken. Numerous national and regional retailers are in close proximity, including Subway, Pizza Hut, Dollar General, Dairy Queen, AutoZone, Chicken Express, Golden Chick, Walgreens, Brookshire Brothers, Domino’s Pizza, and more. The property is near multiple school campuses including Frank Seale Middle School, Midlothian High School, and JR Irvin Elementary School, providing additional traffic to the area. The center benefits from strong demographics with a highly-affluent average household income of $188,742 within five miles of the property.
Midlothian is a city in northwestern Ellis County, approximately 25 miles southwest of Dallas. The city is known as the hub for the cement industry, and is home to three separate cement production facilities. A large industrial park, Railport, is located along U.S. 67 on the southwestern side of the city. Railport is home to several distribution facilities including Target, Google Data Center, and QuikTrip. Midlothian has seen rapid growth, nearly doubling in population since 2010, yet remains a desired location for semi-rural living, business expansion, and workforce development.
- Offering Consists of Two Multi-Tenant Retail Buildings Totaling 23,229 Square Feet
- 100% Occupied | All Leases are Triple-Net | Current Average Rents are Below Market
- Tenants are a Complementary Mix of Internet-Resistant Businesses
- Buildings Have an Attractive Facade Complimented by a Well-Landscaped Lot with Ample Concrete Parking
- The Buildings are Located on the North and South Hard Corners of Silken Crossing Road and Highlander
- Located in the City’s Primary Retail Hub With Numerous National and Regional Retailers | Other Nearby Traffic Drivers Include Methodist Midlothian Medical Center, Midlothian ISD Multi-Purpose Stadium, and Midlothian Sports Complex
- Affluent Surrounding Community | Average Household Income is $91,973 Within One Mile; $100,352 Within Three Miles; and $112,853 Within Five Miles
- Midlothian is Home to Railport Business Park, a 1,700-Acre Development Suited to Large-Scale Distribution and Manufacturing Operations | Companies Include Target, QuikTrip, and a Google Data Center.