Park Glen Market Place is a 9,540-square foot, multi-tenant, retail center in Fort Worth, Texas. The center is currently 88 percent occupied, and all leases are triple-net. The gross leasable area is currently 66 percent leased to medical offices. Tenants consist of Westlake Health Mart, Playworks Counseling, Premier Eye Care, Park Glen Dental, and Hall Insurance. The building was constructed in 2002 and sits on 0.96 acres.
The subject property is located on Basswood Boulevard, just west of Highway 377. Traffic counts are approximately 24,000 vehicles per day. The center is across Park Vista Boulevard from Walmart Neighborhood Market. Other national and regional tenants in the area include Texas Health Emergency Room, Health Mart Pharmacy, La Petite Academy, Primrose School, McDonald’s, and Subway. The densely populated area has a five-mile population of 277,000 residents, and the one-mile average household income is $88,700.
- 9,540-Square Foot, Mixed-Use, Strip Center in Fort Worth, Texas
- 88 Percent Occupied
- All Current Leases are Triple Net
- Upside Potential in Leasing the Vacant Space
- 66 Percent of the Gross Leasable Area is Medical Office
- Located Across the Street from Walmart Neighborhood Market
- Traffic Counts on Basswood Boulevard are Approximately 24,000-Vehicles Per Day
- Densely Populated Area with Over 277,500 Residents Within Five Miles
- The One-Mile Average Household Income is $89,445