Oakridge West is a 6,300-square foot multi-tenant retail strip center in Hudson Oaks, Texas. The center is 100 percent occupied, and all leases are triple net. Tenants consist of Comet Cleaners, Subway, AA Nails, and Dino’s Cell Phone Repair. Comet Cleaners and Subway have been original tenants in the building since its construction in 2004. The building is situated on 0.467 acres.
The center is located on Fort Worth Highway (US 180), just north of Interstate 20. Traffic counts are approximately 43,000-vehicles per day on US 180. The center is across the highway from Walmart Supercenter. Other neighboring retailers include BBVA Compass, Golden Chick, Walgreens, Starbucks, GNC, Papa John’s, McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Anytime Fitness, UPS Store, Waffle House, City Lights Theatre, Splash Kingdom Wild West Waterpark and more. Splash Kingdom draws nearly 100,000 visitors to the area annually. The subject property is located in an affluent area, with a one mile average household income exceeding $107,000.
Hudson Oaks is a thriving community just west of Fort Worth along the I-20 and U.S. 180 corridor in east Parker County. Nearly 83,000 vehicles travel through the city’s business district each day as people travel between Tarrant and Parker counties. The City’s appealing trade area demographics show a city poised for growth and ripe with opportunity. The area continues to grow and has experienced a 250% increase in population since 2000.
- Class A Retail Center in the Rapidly Growing DFW Suburb of Hudson Oaks
- 100% Occupied – All Leases are Triple Net with Below Market Rents
- 55% of the GLA is Leased to Credit Tenants – Both Have Been Tenants Since the Building was Constructed in 2004
- Across the intersection from Walmart Supercenter
- Located on Fort Worth Highway (US 180)
- Just North of Interstate 20
- Traffic Counts are 43,000 VPD on US 180
- Affluent Area with a One Mile Average Household Income Exceeding $107,000
- Extended Regional Trade Area with a Consumer Population Much Higher than the Five Mile Demographics