Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire a 13,800-square foot, Walmart shadow-anchored, multi-tenant retail center located in a prime retail trade area of San Angelo, Texas. The center is currently 100 percent occupied, and all leases are triple-net. Tenants consist of a complementary mix of national and regional retailers including Dollar Tree, Sally Beauty Supply, Cash Store, and West Central Wireless. The center was constructed in 1995 and is situated on a 1.199-acre lot.
The subject property is strategically located on Southland Boulevard near the signalized intersection of Southland Boulevard and Sherwood Way in a dense retail trade area. Traffic counts in front of the property exceed 11,165 vehicles per day. The center is shadow-anchored by Walmart Supercenter and in close proximity to many other national and regional retailers including Lowes, Sam’s Club, H-E-B Grocery, Chick-fil-A, Great Clips, Orangetheory Fitness, Starbucks, Wendy’s, Chevron, Dairy Queen, Academy Sports & Outdoors, Best Buy, Tractor Supply Co., Target, Ross Dress for Less, PetCo, and more. Walmart Plaza is located less than two miles from Sunset Mall. The mall is anchored by Dillard’s, JCPenney, Marshalls, and Bealls, featuring more than 70 other tenants. The surrounding area has a five-mile population of 65,040 residents.
- 13,800-Square Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center | 100% Occupied | All Leases are Triple-Net
- Shadow-Anchored by Walmart Supercenter | Neighboring Pad Sites Include Starbucks, Wendy’s, Stripes Convenience Store and Chevron
- Strong Tenant Base Consisting of Mix of National and Regional Retailers
- Dollar Tree (NASDAtQ: DLTR) and Sally Beauty Supply (NYSE: SBH) are Publicly-Traded Companies
- Current Average Rents are Below Market
- Constructed in 1995 | Situated on a 1.199-Acre Parcel
- New Roof Installed on Building in 2018
- Located in the City’s Primary Retail Trade Corridor on Southland Boulevard, One Block from the Signalized Intersection with Sherwood Way
- Close Proximity to Traffic Drivers Such as Lowe’s, Sam’s Club, H-E-B Grocery, Chick-fil-A, Starbucks, Academy Sports & Outdoors, Best Buy, Tractor Suppy Co., Target, Ross Dress for Less, PetCo, and More
- Less than Two Miles from Sunset Mall | Anchored by Dillard’s, JCPenney, Marshalls, and Bealls | 70+ Tenants
- Less than Three Miles from Angelo State University, a Member of the Texas Tech University System | Student Enrollment is Approximately 10,000
- Five-Mile Population Exceeds 65,000 Residents
- San Angelo is the County Seat of Tom Green County
- Located in the Concho Valley, a Region in West Texas Between the Permian Basin, Chihuahuan Dessert, Osage Plains and Central Texas