The Virginia Center at Stone Brooke is an 11,116-square foot multi-tenant center in the affluent Dallas/Fort Worth suburb of McKinney, Texas. The center is 100 percent occupied, and all leases are triple-net. The tenants are 100 percent medical offices, consisting of Visiting Nurse Association, Heartland Dental Care, Dr. Russell Bass, Dr. Sheridan S. Evans, and Stonebridge Chiropractic. The property is comprised of two buildings constructed in 1999, situated on 1.15 acres.
The subject property is located on the south side of Virginia Parkway with multiple ingress and egress points. Traffic counts are approximately 21,000 vehicles per day in front of the property. The surrounding area has excellent demographics, with an average household income of $142,000 within one mile of the property and approximately 164,000 residents within five miles. Primrose School of Stone Brooke, Minshew Elementary School, Dowell Middle School, and Castle Montessori are all within close proximity to the subject property. Area retailers include Tom Thumb, Walgreens, BBVA Compass Bank, McDonald’s, Starbucks, Subway, Panda Express, Papa Murphy’s, Meineke, and others.
- Fully Stabilized Multi-Tenant Opportunity in the Desirable D/FW Suburb of McKinney
- All Leases are Triple Net
- 100 Percent Leased to Medical Tenants
- Two Tenants Have Been in the Center More Than 10 Years
- Located on Virginia Parkway with Multiple Ingress and Egress Points | Traffic Counts are Approximately 21,000 Vehicles per Day
- Excellent Demographics | One Mile Average Household Income is $142,000 | 164,000 Residents Within Five Miles
- Located on the Edge of the Exclusive Stonebridge Ranch Subdivision, the Largest Master Planned Community in North Texas