Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire an 21,542-square foot, multi-tenant retail center located in Seguin, Texas. Seguin Corners is currently 94 percent occupied, and 66 percent of the gross leasable area has national tenants. Anchored by Dollar Tree, the center is a complementary mix of tenants including GameStop, VIP Nail Salon, Metro by T-Mobile, Taqueria & Juicy Fruits, Check ‘N Go, and Buddy’s Home Furnishings. All leases are triple-net, and Dollar Tree, GameStop, and Metro by T-Mobile are publicly traded companies. Constructed in 2003, the building is situated on a 2.268-acre lot.
Seguin Corners is located on Highway 123 between Highway 90 and Eastwood Drive. Traffic counts exceed 13,400 vehicles per day in front of the property. The center is an out parcel to Walmart Supercenter. Other national retailers in the area include Hibbett Sports, GNC, Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, H-E-B Grocery, Bealls, Tractor Supply, Planet Fitness, Wendy’s, Pizza Hut, Goodwill, Papa John’s Pizza, and more. The center is adjacent to the Guadalupe Regional Medical Center. The center offers more than 130 beds, is the only city-county hospital in the state of Texas, and is a non-profit community hospital which does not depend on tax support.
- 94% Occupied | All Leases are Triple-Net
- Shadow-Anchored by Walmart Supercenter
- Complementary Mix of Internet-Resistant Tenants
- 66% of the Gross Leasable Area has National Credit Tenants
- Dollar Tree, GameStop, and Metro by T-Mobile are Publicly-Traded Companies
- Building is 2003 Construction and Situated on a 2.268-Acre Lot
- Traffic Counts are 21,200 Vehicles per Day in Front of the Property
- Near Many National Retailers Including Hibbett Sports, GNC, H-E-B Grocery, Bealls, Supercuts, Tractor Supply Co., Planet Fitness, Walgreens, Goodwill, and more
- Just East of Guadalupe Regional Medical Center | State-of-the-Art, 300,000-Square Foot Facility with 130 Beds | Non-profit Community Hospital that Does Not Depend on Tax Support
- Located 35 Miles Northeast of Downtown San Antonio and 50 Miles South of Austin
- Seguin Serves as the Retail Hub for Three Major Counties: Guadalupe, Gonzales and Wilson
- The City of Seguin is Recognized as Having One of the Highest Manufacturing Jobs per Capita in the State of Texas | Major Employers Include Caterpillar, Continental Automotive Systems, CMC Steel Texas, Tyson Foods, and Republic Plastics