Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire an 11,500-square foot, multi-tenant retail center located in a dense retail trade corridor in Rowlett, Texas. Rowlett Crossing is currently 100 percent occupied, and 83 percent of the gross leasable area has national credit tenants. The center is a complementary mix of internet-resistant tenants, consisting of T-Mobile, Papa John’s Pizza, Sport Clips Haircuts, Massage Envy and Bayside Nails & Lash Lounge. All leases are triple-net, and both T-Mobile and Papa John’s Pizza are publicly traded companies. Constructed in 2006, the building is situated on a 1.57-acre lot.
The subject property sits on the north side of Highway 66 between President George Bush Turnpike and Rowlett Road. Traffic counts in front of the property are approximately 33,300 vehicles per day. Rowlett Crossing is located in a dense retail corridor with numerous national and regional retailers in the area, including LA Fitness, Target, PetSmart, Ross Dress for Less, Dollar Tree, Harbor Freight Tools, Big Lots!, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Walmart, Cato, The Home Depot, CVS Pharmacy, Applebee’s Grill & Bar, McAlister’s Deli and many more. The subject property is well-positioned in a dense residential area, with a five-mile population exceeding 211,400 residents.
- 11,500-Square Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center in a Growing Area
- 100% Occupied | All Tenants are Triple-Net
- Complementary Mix of Internet-Resistant Tenants
- Papa John’s Pizza and T-Mobile are Publicly Traded (NASDAQ: PZZA and TMUS)
- 83% of the Gross Leasable Area has National Credit Tenants
- Traffic Counts are Approximately 33,300 Vehicles per Day
- Located in a Dense Residential Area on Highway 66 | Population is Approximately 211,400 Residents within Five Miles
- The City of Rowlett is Approximately 20 Miles Northeast of Downtown Dallas
- Steadily Increasing Population, a Healthy Housing Market, and Ever-Increasing Traffic Counts are Driving Retail Activity in the City
- Located Minutes from Lake Ray Hubbard | One of the Largest Lakes in the State of Texas Spanning over 22,000 Acres | A Popular Recreational Area for Dallas-Fort Worth Residents