Promenade South Center is a 20,732-square-foot, multi-tenant retail center shadow-anchored by Kroger, located in Richardson, Texas. The center is anchored by Pet Supplies Plus, a national credit tenant with more than 560 stores in the United States. Other tenants are a complementary mix of service-oriented businesses including Bellaz Salon, High Point Cleaners, Nail Tech, Taqueria La Candelaria, and UNIDOS Insurance Agency. Additional income is derived from a Wells Fargo ATM. Promenade South Center is currently 90 percent occupied providing upside potential to a future investor by leasing a 2,000-square-foot office/warehouse space at the back of the building. All current leases are triple-net. The center was constructed in 1970 and is situated on a 2.28-acre parcel.
Promenade South Center is located at the signalized intersection of North Coit Road and Belt Line Road. Cumulative traffic counts in front of the property exceed 71,100 vehicles per day. The center is shadow-anchored by Kroger and near many other national retailers including Chase, CVS Pharmacy, Ace Hardware, Youfit Health Clubs, Dollar Tree, Walgreens, Chipotle, UPS, PPG Paints, Dunkin’ Donuts, Dairy Queen, Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits, Starbucks Coffee, Family Dollar, and more. The property is in close proximity to many schools providing additional traffic to the area. The surrounding area has strong demographics with more than 438,869 residents within five miles and an average household income exceeding $98,672.
- 20,732-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center | Shadow-Anchored by Kroger Grocery Store
- 90% Occupied | All Current Leases are Triple-Net
- Upside Potential in Leasing the Current 2,000-Square-Foot Office/Warehouse Space, Which has been Recently Painted
- Tenants are a Complementary Mix of Service-Oriented Businesses
- Pet Supplies Plus is a National Credit Tenant with More than 560 Locations | Occupies 48% of the Gross Leaseable Area
- Cumulative Traffic Counts are Approximately 71,100 Vehicles per Day
- Near many National Retailers Including Chase, CVS Pharmacy, Ace Hardware, Youfit Health Clubs, Dollar Tree, Walgreens, Chipotle, UPS, PPG Paints, Dunkin’ Donuts, Dairy Queen, Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits, Starbucks Coffee, Family Dollar, and Many More
- Close Proximity to Many Schools Providing Additional Traffic to the Area
- Strong Demographics | 428,869 Residents within Five Miles | Average Household Income Exceeds $98,672
- Approximately Four Miles South of the University of Texas at Dallas | Enrollment of More than 29,300 Students (Fall 2020)
- Richardson is an Affluent Suburb of Dallas and Home to Many Corporate Offices and Headquarters