Mays Crossing is a 64,084-square foot, multi-tenant retail center in one of the fastest growing cities in the nation, Round Rock, Texas. The center is 91 percent occupied allowing upside potential, and all current leases are triple-net. Anchored by Big Lots, other major tenants include Reavis Rehab & Wellness Center, Smiles of Round Rock, Ready to Swim, Carousel Pediatrics, and Papa John’s Pizza. Built in 2005, the property is situated on two land parcels totaling 7.65 acres.
The subject property sits on the east side of South Interstate 35 at Mays Crossing. IH-35 has tremendous daily traffic, with approximately 179,000 vehicles per day. The subject property is across the street from Academy Sports; other neighboring retailers include O’Reilly Auto Parts, MetroPCS, Pluckers Wing Bar, Cricket Wireless, Allens Boots, United Heritage Credit Union, and others. The four-lane Mays Crossing thoroughfare splits the retail development north and south and connects IH-35 and South Mays Street. The surrounding area has excellent demographics, with a five-mile population of 213,700 residents and an average household income of $89,500.
- 64,084 Square Foot Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- 91% Occupied | Upside Potential
- All Current Leases are Triple-Net
- Anchored by Big Lots | Tenant Reports Strong Store Sales
- Freeway Location On the East Side of S IH-35 | Traffic Counts are Approximately 179,000-VPD
- Excellent Demographics | 213,700 Residents Within Five Miles | Average Household Income of $89,500
- Round Rock is 15 Miles North of Austin and in the International Headquarters of Dell Computers