Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a 44,480-square-foot, multi-tenant retail center, shadow-anchored by a Walmart Supercenter, located in Logan, Ohio. Logan Commons is currently 95 percent occupied, providing upside potential to a future investor by leasing the vacant space. All current leases are triple-net. Tenants consist of a complementary mix of national and local retail businesses including Rent-A-Center, Vapor Station, Cricket Wireless, Walk In Urgent Care, Alpha Dental, Goodwill, Hawk’s Nest, Shoe Show, Dollar Tree, T-Mobile, Happy Nails, Grand Buffet, Pearl’s Diner, Pizza Hut, and Great Clips. The center was constructed in 2004, situated on a large 6.07-acre lot with ample paved parking. Landlord reports a new roof was installed in April 2021 and has a 20-year transferrable warranty.
Logan Commons is strategically located on State Route 664 just east of State Route 33. State Route 33 is currently planned to expand from a two-lane highway to a four-lane highway. Traffic counts on both State Route 664 and State Route 33 exceed 11,074 vehicles per day and 20,525 vehicles per day, respectively. The property is shadow-anchored by Walmart Supercenter and near many other national retailers including McDonald’s, Kroger, Dairy Queen, Tractor Supply Co., CVS, Arby’s, Taco Bell, Burger King, AutoZone Auto Parts, and more. Logan Commons is also in close proximity to multiple hotels, and the Hocking Valley Community Hospital is less than two miles from the property. The medical center is a 107-bed non-profit community hospital serving the residents in Hocking and surrounding counties, and part of the Ohio State Health Network.
- 44,480-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center | Shadow-Anchored by Walmart
- 95% Occupied | All Current Leases are Triple-Net
- Anchored by Dollar Tree and Rent-A-Center | Tenant Base is a Complementary Mix of National and Local Tenants that are Largely Internet Resistant
- Landlord Reports Installation of a New TPO Roof (April 2021) with a 20-Year Transferrable Warranty
- Building is Situated on a Large 6.07-Acre Parcel with Ample Paved Parking
- Adjacent Pad Sites Include a Murphy USA Gas Station, McDonald’s, Bob Evans Restaurant, and Don Woods Chevrolet Dealership
- Close Proximity to Logan State Park and Lake Logan, a 400-Acre Recreational Lake
- Approximately One Mile Southwest of Hocking Valley Community Hospital | 107-Bed Non-Profit Community Hospital Serving Hocking and the Surrounding Counties
- The City of Logan is Located in the Heart of Hocking Hills, 45 Miles Southeast of Columbus, Ohio
- Priced at $152 Per Square Foot