The subject property is a newly constructed 4,095-square foot iKids Pediatric Dentistry in Cedar Hill, Texas. The double net lease has twelve years on the primary term with staggered rent increases. The tenant has two five-year options for renewal that include rent increases at the beginning of each renewal period. Constructed in 2017, the building is situated on 1.6 acres.
The subject property is located on West Farm to Market Road 1382, one of the major thoroughfares in the city. Traffic counts are approximately 30,000 vehicles per day. The subject property is half of a mile northwest of a dense retail trade area at the intersection of Farm to Market Road 1382 and J Elmer Weaver Freeway. Numerous national and regional retailers are in the area, including Walmart, Target, Michaels, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, Party City, Barnes & Noble, H&M, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Cinemark 14, Family Dollar, Hobby Lobby, Ross Dress for Less, Pier 1 Imports, DSW, Toy’s “R” Us, Marshalls, CVS, and many more. The surrounding area has strong demographics, with a one mile average household income exceeding $94,000 and a five mile population of more than 133,800 residents.
Cedar Hill is a city in Dallas and Ellis counties. It is located approximately 16 miles southwest of downtown Dallas and is situated along the eastern shore of Joe Pool Lake and Cedar Hill State Park. Cedar Hill is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes the nearby cities of DeSoto, Duncanville, and Lancaster. Cedar Hill’s commercial development is situated in the heart of the City along Highway 67, and includes the three areas of Uptown, Midtown, and Downtown.
- Double Net Lease | Landlord Responsible for Roof and Structure
- New 12 Year Lease Term with Scheduled Rent Increases
- Tenant has Two Five-Year Options for Renewal Available
- Lease has a Personal Guarantee
- Guarantor Currently has 10 Locations in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex
- Building is New 2017 Construction
- Located on West Farm to Market Road 1382 | Traffic Counts are 30,000 Vehicles Per Day
- Major Retail Trade Area | Numerous National and Regional Tenants Such as Walmart, Target, Dillard’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Best Buy, Barnes & Noble, H&M, JCPenney, Cinemark, Family Dollar, Hobby Lobby, Ross Dress for Less, and Many Others
- Strong Demographics | Average Household Income Exceeding $94,000 Within One Mile | Five Mile Population More Than 133,800 Residents
- Cedar Hill is Approximately 16 Miles Southwest of Downtown Dallas