Huebner & Research Shopping Center is a 21,987-square foot, 100 percent occupied multi-tenant retail center located in the northwestern portion of San Antonio, Texas. The building is 2020 construction, situated on a 3.55-acre parcel with paved parking in the front and back of the building. Tenants consist of a complementary mix of credit and local businesses, including Smoothie King, Dunkin’, Alamo Botanicals, Liquor Bueno, Pastries N Chaat, Korean BBQ, Tacos N’ Salsa, Mane Man Men’s Grooming, Nail Salon, Saffron Grocery Market, and Sizzling Wok. All tenants are on long-term, triple-net leases, providing a stable income stream. Both end cap suites, leased to Smoothie King and Dunkin’, have drive-through windows.
The subject property is located at the signalized hard corner of Huebner Road and Research Drive, less than one mile south of Interstate 10. Traffic counts in front of the property are approximately 49,300 vehicles per day. National and regional retailers in the area include Circle K, Bush’s Chicken, Jack in the Box, Cracker Barrel, Midas, Bill Miller Bar-B-Q, 7 Eleven, and others. A 400-unit multi-family complex is currently under development directly south of the shopping center. Additional traffic drivers to the area include the corporate headquarters for USAA, employing approximately 14,000 people, and South Texas Medical Center, with an employment of approximately 56,000 employees. The surrounding area is densely populated with more than 359,460 residents within a five-mile radius and has an average household income of $69,855.
- 21,987-Square Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center | 100% Leased | 100% Triple-Net
- Long Term Leases | All Tenants Have Seven to Ten-Year Primary Terms With Scheduled Rent Escalations
- Tenant Base is a Complementary Mix of Credit and Local Tenants that are Internet Resistant
- Both End Caps Have Drive Thru Windows
- Building is New (2020) Construction with an Attractive Facade
- Situated on a 3.55-Acre Lot with Paved Parking in the Front and Back of the Building
- High Profile Location at the Signalized Hard Corner of Huebner Road and Research Drive | Property is Easily Accessible from Multiple Ingress and Egress Points
- Traffic Counts Exceed 49,300 Vehicles per Day
- New 400-Unit Multi-Family Development Under Construction Directly South of the Property
- Property Benefits from Close Proximity to USAA Corporate Headquarters (14,000 Employees) and South Texas Medical Center (56,000 Employees)
- Strategically Positioned to Serve a Dense Residential Population of More Than 359,466 People Within a Five-Mile Radius
- San Antonio is a Top Tourist Destination | The City has 37 Million Visitors Annually With an Economic Impact of $15.3 Billion