Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a 96 percent occupied, 38,447-square-foot retail center that is shadow-anchored by Walmart Supercenter, located in DeSoto, Texas. All current leases are triple-net, and the tenant base is a complementary mix of internet-resistant tenants. The multi-tenant center tenants include Sweet and Chic Boutique, Wings 88, Greedy’s, Sweetsie Rolls Bakery, Beauty Supply, Perla Dental, Little Bow Feet, CBD Shop, U Unique, CATO, OneMain Financial, Threading, Luxury Nail Spa, and Luxe Hair Salon. The building was originally constructed in 2008 and has a concrete parking lot with ample parking spaces.
Forum Shops of DeSoto is located on Belt Line Road at the signalized intersection of Belt Line Road and Whitewater Trail. Traffic counts in front of the property exceed 21,200 vehicles per day. The center is shadow-anchored by Walmart Supercenter and surrounded by many national and regional retailers including CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, Bank of America, Chase, 7 Eleven, Dollar General, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Aldi, Family Dollar, Big Lots!, Tom Thumb, Dunkin’ Donuts, and more. Forum Shops of DeSoto benefits from strong demographics with more than 187,000 residents within five-miles.
- 96% Occupied | All Leases are Triple-Net
- Complementary Mix of Internet-Resistant Tenants
- Mix of National and Regional Credit Tenants
- Cato (CATO) and OneMain Financial (OMF) are Publicly-Traded Companies on the New York Stock Exchange
- Majority of the Leases have Personal Guarantees
- Building is 2008 Construction with an Attractive Facade and Landscaping | Situated on a 4.425-Acre Lot
- Shadow-Anchored by Walmart Supercenter
- Located at the Signalized Intersection of Belt Line Road and Whitewater Trail
- Traffic Counts are 21,200 Vehicles per Day in Front of the Property
- Located 17 Miles South of Downtown Dallas
- Located in the the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex | The Largest Metro Area in Texas and the 4th Largest in the Country