Fayette Town Center is a 37,114-square-foot, multi-tenant retail center located in Fayetteville, West Virginia. The building is currently 100 percent leased, and all leases are triple-net. Anchored by Five Below and Dollar Tree, tenants are a complementary mix of national and local retailers including Rent-A-Center, Kobe Asian Fusion, GameStop, Smoker Friendly, Luxury Nails, Patty’s Café, US Cellular, and Gino’s Pizza & Spaghetti House. Constructed in 2006, the building sits in-line with Walmart Supercenter and is positioned on a 5.285-acre parcel with ample paved parking. A large double-sided monument sign facing the highway provides additional exposure to the center.
The subject property is located on Fayette Town Center near the signalized intersection with U.S. Highway 19, a major north/south roadway through central West Virginia. Traffic counts along U.S. Highway 19 exceed 19,000 vehicles per day. Positioned in between Walmart Supercenter and Lowe’s Home Improvement, Fayette Town Center is near many other national retailers including Wendy’s, McDonald’s, Arby’s, Long John Silver’s, Taco Bell, KFC, CVS Pharmacy, Exxon, Kroger, Big Lots, Sherwin-Williams Paint Store, Burger King, Domino’s Pizza, and more. A new Starbucks pad site is currently under construction in front of the subject property. Several hotels including Quality Inn River Gorge, Ramsey Mountain Lodge, and The Barn Loft are in close proximity to the subject property, providing additional traffic to the area.
- 37,114-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- Shadow-Anchored by Walmart Supercenter and Lowe’s Home Improvement
- Stabilized Asset | 100% Leased | All Triple-Net Leases
- Anchored by Five Below and Dollar Tree | Five Below is a New 10.5-Year Lease with Multiple Renewal Options
- Strong Tenant Base Comprised National and Local Retailers | 51% of the Gross Leasable Area is Leased to Publicly Traded Companies: Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE); Dollar Tree (NASDAQ: DLTR); and GameStop (NYSE: GME)
- Building is Situated on Approximately 5.285 Acres with Ample Paved Parking | Double-Sided Monument Sign Facing the Highway Provides Additional Exposure
- A New Freestanding Starbucks Pad Site Located in Front of the Property is Currently Under Construction | Other Adjacent Pad Sites Include Bob Evans Restaurant, McDonald’s, Arby’s, and Wendy’s
- Located on Fayette Town Center Near the Signalized Intersection with U.S. Highway 19 | Highway Traffic Counts Exceed 19,000 Vehicles per Day
- Close Proximity to Several Hotels, Providing Additional Traffic to the Area
- The City of Fayetteville is Located in the Appalachian Mountains on the Edge of the New River Gorge, a Popular Destination for Outdoor Recreation Enthusiasts