Dumas Retail Center is a 15,050-square foot multi-tenant retail center located in Dumas, Texas. The center is 100 percent occupied, and all current leases are triple-net. Anchored by Dollar Tree, other tenants consist of CATO, Domino’s Pizza, and Sally Beauty Supply. The building was constructed in 2009 and is situated on approximately 2.12 acres. This offering includes an additional 2.12 acres of land for future commercial development, priced at $5.00 per square foot.
The subject property is shadow anchored by Walmart Supercenter located on East 19th Street near the intersection with US Highway 87, the major north-south thoroughfare in the town. Other national and regional retailers in the area include GameStop, The Cash Store, Verizon, Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn Express, LaQuinta Inn & Suites, K’Bob’s Steakhouse, Motel 6, Econo Lodge, Best Western, Super 8, Hibbett Sports, Boost Mobile Store, United Supermarkets, Aaron’s, Stage, Rent-A-Center, McDonald’s, Pizza Hut, Subway, Taco Bell, Fastenal, and others. The five mile population is 16,220 with an average household income of approximately $61,200.
Dumas is located in the Texas Panhandle approximately 50 miles north of Amarillo. The city is the county seat of Moore County. Window on the Plains Museum, which offers exhibits on Moore County and the Texas Panhandle, is located on Highway 87. Dumas is home to Moore County Airport, a general aviation airport 2 miles west of the central business district.
• Walmart Shadow Anchored Retail Center
• 100% Occupied | All Leases are Triple-Net
• 100% of the GLA has National Credit Tenants
• Anchored by Dollar Tree
• Additional 2.12 Acres of Land for Future Development Priced at $5/SF
• Must Be Purchased Together with the Advertised Retail Center
• Located on E 19th Street Near the Intersection with Highway 87
• Dumas in Located in the Texas Panhandle About 50 Miles North of Amarillo