Copperas Cove Retail is a 16,387-square foot multi-tenant retail center located in Copperas Cove, Texas. The center is currently 100 percent occupied, and 86 percent of the gross leasable area have triple-net leases. The center is a complementary mix of national and local credit tenants including CATO, Sally Beauty Company, Bank of America, GameStop, ACE Dental, and Happy Nails & Spa. Sally Beauty Supply, Bank of America, CATO, and GameStop are publicly-traded companies whose stocks are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. The building was constructed in 2005 and sits on 1.098 acres.
Copperas Cove Retail is located on Constitution Drive just south of Business Highway 190, the major thoroughfare between the city and Killeen with traffic counts of approximately 34,400 vehicles per day. Shadow-anchored by Walmart Supercenter, numerous other national and regional retailers are in the area including H-E-B Plus!, Ross Dress for Less, Bealls, Wendy’s, Panda Express, Chick-fil-A, Arby’s, Sprint, Papa John’s Pizza, Supercuts, Starbucks, Applebee’s, WingStop, Whataburger, and others. Best Western Inn & Suites, Days Inn, and Comfort Suites are also in the surrounding area. Over 71,000 residents are within five miles of the property, and the average household income is $64,375. The property is seven miles west of Fort Hood, the largest active-duty armored post in the United States.
- 100% Occupied | 86% of Gross Leaseable Area has Triple Net Leases
- Shadow-Anchored by Walmart Supercenter
- 66% of the Gross Leaseable Area has National Credit Tenants
- Sally Beauty Supply, Bank of America, CATO, and GameStop are Publicly-Traded Companies
- Building is 2005 Construction and Situated on a 1.098 Acre Lot
- Located Off of Business Highway 190 | Major Thoroughfare from Copperas Cove to Killeen | Traffic Counts are Approximately 34,000-VPD
- Near Many National Retailers Including H-E-B Grocery, Ross Dress for Less, Bealls, Burkes Outlet, Best Western, Anytime Fitness, Gold’s Gym, Verizon Wireless, Papa Johns, Supercuts, Cinergy, and More
- Five-Mile Population Exceeds 66,000 Residents
- Located Seven Miles West of Fort Hood | The Largest Active-Duty Armored Post in the United States | Contributes $24.5 Billion to the Texas Economy | Population Includes 55,261 Direct Employees; 48,280 Dependents; and More than 103,300 Military Retirees Using Base Facilities and Resources