Cassville Plaza is a 47,000-square foot, Walmart shadow-anchored, multi-tenant retail center located in Cassville, Missouri. The center is currently 100 percent occupied, and 81 percent of the gross leasable area has triple-net leases. Tenants consist of a complementary mix of national and regional retailers including Tractor Supply Co., Dollar Tree, and Westco Home Furnishings. Constructed in 1986, the building is situated on a 6.49-acre lot with paved parking.
Cassville Plaza is located at the signalized, hard corner of Old Exeter Road and State Highway 37. Traffic counts in front of the property exceed 6,400 vehicles per day. The center is shadow-anchored by Walmart Supercenter and near other national retailers including Murphy Oil, Napa Auto Parts, Security Bank of Southwest Missouri, Pizza Hut, Subway, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Taco Bell, King Food Saver, Commerce Bank, Sonic, and more. The average household income is $56,782 within a five-mile radius, and serves a residential population of approximately 56,782 people.
Cassville is the county seat of Barry County. The city is located in the southwest quadrant of the state, approximately 54 miles west of Branson. Within a ten-mile radius, Cassville is the primary market and employment center for the estimated 14,000 people living in the area, providing a variety of goods and services. Based upon recent growth trends, Cassville is expected to grow 53% by 2030 – outpacing both the State and Barry County.
- 47,000-Square Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- Shadow-Anchored by Walmart Supercenter
- 100% Occupied | 81% of the Gross Leasable Area has Triple-Net Leases
- Strong Tenant Base Comprised of Two National Credit Tenants (Tractor Supply and Dollar Tree) and a New 10-Year Lease with a Regional Credit Tenant (Westco Home Furnishings)
- Tractor Supply Recently Exercised an Early Five-Year Renewal, Providing 11 Years Remaining on the Term
- All Tenants have Multiple Renewal Options Remaining with Rental Increases
- The Property is Situated on a Large 6.49-Acre Lot
- Signalized, Hard Corner Location on Old Exeter Road and State Highway 37
- Recent Property Improvements Include Parking Lot Crack Repairs, Sealing and Striping in 2017 and a New TPO Roof Installed in 2015
- Cassville is the County Seat of Barry County | Primary Market and Employment Center for Approximately 14,000 People in the Surrounding Area
- The City is Located 54 Miles West of Branson, Missouri