Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire a new construction, 8,168-square foot, multi-tenant retail center located Bonham, Texas. Bonham Retail Center is currently 100 percent occupied with all triple-net leases and 100 percent of the gross leasable area has credit tenants. The center is complementary mix of internet-resistant tenants, consisting of Verizon, Cricket Wireless, Select Physical Therapy, Supercuts and Bonham Smiles. Constructed in 2017, the building is situated on a 1.321-acre lot.
Bonham Retail Center is located at a signalized intersection along North Texas State Highway 121. Traffic counts in front of the property are approximately 12,468 vehicles per day. The center is adjacent to Dollar Tree and directly across from Walmart Supercenter. Other national retailers in the area include Aaron’s, Anytime Fitness, Tractor Supply Co., AutoZone, Burger King, Sonic, Braum’s, Dairy Queen, and more. Bonham Retail Center is in close proximity to local schools including Finley-Oates Elementary School and Bonham High School. Bonham High School is classified as a 3A school by the UIL and has an estimated enrollment of more than 500 students. Bonham is the county seat of Fannin County and is located in the Texoma Region in northeast Texas. Texoma is defined as the area on the state border of Texas and Oklahoma along the Red River. Bonham is located 40 miles northeast of McKinney, Texas and 26 miles east of Sherman, Texas. The city of Bonham was established in 1837, making it one of the oldest cities in the state.
- 8,168-Square Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- New 2017 Construction
- 100% Occupied | All Tenants are Triple-Net
- Complementary Mix of Internet-Resistant Tenants
- Strong Tenant Base |100% of the Gross Leasable Area has Credit Tenants
- Directly Across from Walmart Supercenter and Adjacent to Dollar Tree | Other National Retailers in the Area Include Aaron’s, Tractor Supply Co., Anytime Fitness, AutoZone, and More
- Located on North Highway 121, the City’s Major North-South Thoroughfare | Traffic Counts are Approximately 12,468 Vehicles Per Day
- In Close Proximity to Finely-Oates Elementary School and Bonham High School | Bonham High School has an Estimated Enrollment of More than 500 Students
- Bonham is Located in the Texoma Region of the State
- Located 40 Miles Northeast of McKinney and 26 Miles East of Sherman