Boerne Gateway Center is a 100 percent occupied, 13,092-square-foot, multi-tenant retail center located in a high-growth area of Boerne, Texas. The center features a complementary mix of national and local retailers, including Subway, Verizon, Toudanines Cleaners, Talon Pharmacy, Mathnasium, and Hill Country Memorial Medical Clinic. The majority of the tenants have been in the center ten or more years, and all leases are triple-net. Constructed in 2008, the building is situated on approximately 1.5 acres.
The subject property is located on the signalized, hard corner of South Main Street and Herff Road, less than one-half mile from Interstate 10. Traffic counts in front of the property are approximately 18,830 vehicles per day. Boerne Gateway Center is catty corner from Walmart Supercenter. Other nearby national and regional retailers include Sherwin-Williams, Schlotzsky’s, Raising Cane’s, Planet Fitness, Spec’s, Dollar Tree, Papa Murphy’s, Domino’s, Jiffy Lube, AutoZone, Sonic, Taco Cabana, Denny’s, Walgreens, H-E-B Grocery, The Home Depot, and others. Hotels such as Comfort Inn & Suites, Hampton Inn, and Motel 6 provide additional traffic. The surrounding area is highly affluent, benefiting from an average household income of $96,351 within a one-mile radius; $105,004 within a three-mile radius; and $112,431 within a five-mile radius.
- 13,092-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- 100% Occupied | All Leases are Triple-Net
- Tenant Base is a Complementary Mix of National and Local Businesses that are Largely Internet Resistant
- 66% of the Gross Leasable Area has been Leased to the Tenants for 10+ Years
- The Building was Constructed in 2008 | Attractive Architecture and Landscaping | Situated on Approximately 1.5 Acres with a Concrete Parking Lot
- Signalized, Hard Corner Location at the Intersection of South Main Street and Herff Road, Just North of Interstate 10 | Traffic Counts are 18,830 Vehicles per Day on South Main Street
- Catty Corner from Walmart Supercenter and other National Retailers Including Planet Fitness and Dollar Tree
- Highly Affluent Surrounding Area with an Average Household Income of $96,351 within a One-Mile Radius; $105,004 within a Three-Mile Radius; and $112,431 within a Five-Mile Radius
- The City of Boerne is Situated Along Interstate 10, Approximately 25 Miles Northwest of San Antonio
- Boerne is the County Seat of Kendall County, the Fifth Fastest-Growing County in the State of Texas and Seventh Fastest-Growing County in the Nation, According to the U.S. Census Bureau