Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire an 8,394-square foot, new construction, multi-tenant retail center located in an extremely dense residential area of San Antonio, Texas. Blanco & Parliament Shopping Center is 100 percent occupied, and 65 percent of the gross leasable area has national or regional tenants. All leases are triple-net, and all tenants have options for renewal. The center is a complementary mix of internet-resistant tenants including Dunkin’/Baskin Robbins, Great Clips, Cozy Nails Lounge, and Hometown Burger. The property is new 2020 construction with an attractive façade and situated on a 1.1-acre parcel.
Blanco and Parliament Shopping Center is located on Blanco Road one lot from the signalized intersection of Blanco Road and Parliament Street. Traffic counts in front of the property exceed 29,700 vehicles per day. The center is located in a prime retail trade area and is surrounded by many national retailers including H-E-B Grocery, QuickTrip, Advance Auto Parts, Little Caesars Pizza, Walmart, Starbucks, AT&T, Sally Beauty, Subway, Family Dollar, McDonald’s, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Valero, Firestone, Dairy Queen, and more. The subject property is located directly across from Winston Churchill High School, which provides additional traffic to the area. The surrounding area has excellent demographics with 317,071 residents within five miles and an average household income of $78,497.
- 8,394 Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- New 2020 Construction with an Attractive Facade
- Both End Caps Have Drive Thru Windows
- 100% Occupied | 65% of the Gross Leasable Area has National or Regional Tenants
- All Leases are Triple Net | All Tenants have Options for Renewal
- Located Catty Corner from H-E-B Grocery and Close Proximity to Many National Retailers Including Walmart, QuickTrip, Advance Auto Parts, Little Caesars Pizza, Starbucks, AT&T, Sally Beauty, Subway, Family Dollar, McDonald’s, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Valero, Firestone, Dairy Queen, and More
- Near the Signalized Hard Corner of Blanco Road and Parliament Street | Traffic Counts in Front of the Property are Approximately 29,700 Vehicles Per Day
- Subject Property is Easily Accessible from Multiple Ingress and Egress Points
- Strategically Positioned to Serve a Dense Residential Population of More Than 317,071 Within a Five-Mile Radius
- Approximately Four Miles Northwest of San Antonio International Airport | Services More Than 8.5 Million Passengers Annually
- San Antonio is a Top Tourist Destination | The City has 37 Million Visitors Annually | Economic Impact of $15.3 Billion