Beaumont Centre is a 91 percent occupied, 21,265-square-foot, multi-tenant retail center located in Beaumont, Texas. All leases are triple-net, and tenants are a complementary mix of retailers including K&D Insurance Group, Stop and Save, Metro by T-Mobile, ECP Computers & More, Sassy Beauty Supply, China Massage, Red Wing Shoes, and Tejas Liquor. The building was constructed in 2000 and is situated on a 2.23-acre parcel with ample concrete parking. The property includes a large double-sided monument sign facing Eastex Freeway, providing additional exposure to the center.
The subject property is located at the signalized, hard corner of Eastex Freeway and East Lucas Drive. Traffic counts exceed 86,607 vehicles per day travel on Eastex Freeway, one of the major thoroughfares in the city, and 27,832 vehicles per day on East Lucas Drive. Shadow-anchored by a top performing The Home Depot, ranking in the 74th percentile based on annual visitors to all The Home Depot stores in the state of Texas, adjacent pad sites include KFC, PNC Bank, and Express Mart convenience store and gas station (not a part).
- 21,265-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- Shadow-Anchored by a Top Performing The Home Depot | This Location Ranks in the Top 74th Percentile in the State of Texas and Top 77th Percentile in the Nation as Compared to Other The Home Depot Stores, Based on Annual Traffic (source: Placer Labs Inc.)
- Future Upside Potential | 91% Occupied | All Current Leases are Triple-Net | Current Average Rents are Below Market
- Priced at $130 per Square Foot | Below Replacement Cost
- Large Double-Sided Monument Sign Enhances Visibility
- Seller Reports Recent Property Improvements Including Parapet and Flashing Repairs (2021) and Light Parking Lot Repairs (2022)
- Located at the Signalized, Hard Corner of Eastex Freeway and East Lucas Drive with Easy Access from Multiple Ingress and Egress Points | Cumulative Traffic Counts Exceed 114,439 Vehicles per Day
- Near Dense Retail Trade Area Featuring Parkdale Mall, Anchored by Dillard’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and JCPenney | Numerous Other Neighboring National and Regional Retailers Include Target, Academy Sports and Outdoors, Barnes & Noble, Walmart, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Big Lots, Burlington, Boot Barn, Best Buy, Kohl’s, Hobby Lobby
- The City is Located Within the Beaumont-Port Arthur MSA in Southeast Texas | 85 Miles East of Houston | Serves as the County Seat of Jefferson County
- Home to Lamar University, Member of the Texas State University System | Enrollment is Approximately 17,044 Students (Fall 2022)