Tractor Supply Co. – Dollar General

Price: $1,998,000
Sq. Ft.: 40,000
Cap Rate: 7.5%
Built: 1980
VIEW PACKAGE
DJI_0576

Marcus & Millichap presents a rare opportunity to acquire a 40,000-square foot, two-tenant retail center leased to Tractor Supply Company and Dollar General, both publicly-traded companies. Tractor Supply Company occupies 55 percent of the gross leasable area and has a triple-net lease and three five-year options remaining. Dollar General occupies the remaining 45 percent of the leasable area and has a gross lease and one five-year option remaining. Both tenants have occupied the center more than 15 years. Originally constructed in 1980, the building is situated on 4.19 acres.

  • 40,000-Square Foot, Two-Tenant Retail Center
  • Both Tenants are Publicly-Traded (NASDAQ: TSCO and NYSE: DG)
  • Long-Term Leases | Both Tenants have Been in the Center More Than 15 Years
  • 55% of the Gross Leasable Area has a Triple-Net Lease
  • Both Leases have Options for Renewal Remaining
  • The Roof was Replaced in 2016 and has a 15 Year Carlisle Warranty
  • Located on East Main Street (U.S. 90), one of the City’s Major Thoroughfares
  • Traffic Counts are Approximately 27,600 Vehicles per Day
  • Freestanding Starbucks Recently Built on Pad Site to the Property
  • Near H-E-B Grocery Store and Numerous Other Retailers
  • Less than One Mile from Uvalde Memorial Hospital | County Hospital Serving Five Counties
  • The City of Uvalde is Located at the Crossroads of the Nation’s Two Longest Highways, U.S. 90 and U.S. 83