Woodlake Square is an 80,774-square-foot, multi-tenant retail center located in an extremely dense residential area of Carrollton, Texas. The center is anchored by a newly-constructed LA Fitness with a new 15-year lease. Other national credit, long term tenants include Dollar Tree and Harbor Freight Tools. The center is currently 94 percent occupied, and all leases are triple net. Originally constructed in 1979, the center was extensively renovated in 2019, and is situated on a 6.72-acre lot.
Woodlake Square is located on the signalized hard corner of Josey Lane and Frankford Road. The center benefits from multiple ingress and egress points. Cumulative traffic counts are approximately 55,400 vehicles per day in front of the property. The center is grocery shadow-anchored, and is located in a dense retail trade area with numerous national and regional retailers in the surrounding area including Walgreens, Bank of America, Walmart, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Whataburger, Chick-fil-A, WinCo Foods, Ross Dress for Less, Ulta Beauty, Rue21, Party City, and more. Woodlake Square is in close proximity to multiple school campuses in the area, which provide additional traffic to the area. The center benefits from extremely strong demographics with more than 363,700 residents within a five-mile radius and a five-mile average household income exceeding $105,000.
- 80,774-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- 94% Occupied | All Current Leases are Triple-Net
- Anchored by a Newly-Constructed LA Fitness with a 15-Year Primary Lease Term (50% of the Gross Leasable Area)
- All National Credit Tenants with Long-Term Leases
- Harbor Freight is a Top-Performing Location in the United States | Ranks in the 95th Percentile Nationally and is the Top-Performing Store within a 30-Mile Radius | Dollar Tree Ranks in the 70% Percentile Nationally (source: Placer Labs Inc.)
- Dollar Tree is a Publicly-Traded Company (DLTR: NASDAQ)
- Current Rents are Below Market
- Prime Location on the Signalized Hard Corner of Josey Lane and Frankford Road | Easily Accessible from Multiple Ingress and Egress Points
- Cumulative Traffic Counts are Approximately 55,400 Vehicles per Day in Front of the Property
- Dense Retail Trade Area | Subject Property is in Close Proximity to Walgreens, Bank of America, Walmart, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Whataburger, Chick-fil-A, WinCo Foods, Ross Dress for Less, Ulta Beauty, Rue21, Party City, and More
- Extremely Dense Residential Area | More than 363,700 Residents within Five Miles | Average Household Income within Five Miles is $105,276
- Located in the the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex | The Largest Metro Area in Texas and the 4th Largest in the Country