Victory Shops at Heritage Trace I is an 11,901-square-foot, multi-tenant retail center located in a high-growth area in the northern portion of Fort Worth, Texas. The center is 100 percent occupied, and all leases are triple-net. Tenants consist of a complementary mix of internet-resistant, service-oriented businesses including Marble Slab Creamery/Great American Cookies, Aria Nail Bar, HOTWORX, Trinity Oaks Family Dental & Orthodontics, and Native Coffee & Kitchen. The building is new 2019 construction with an attractive façade and is situated on a 1.596-acre lot.
The subject property is situated on the north side of Heritage Trace Parkway, less than one-half mile from heavily-trafficked Interstate 35 West, the major north/south thoroughfare in the city. Traffic counts in front of the subject property on Heritage Trace Parkway are approximately 17,700 vehicles per day. The center is located in a prime retail corridor near many major retailers including Target, Hobby Lobby, JCPenney, Belk, Kroger Marketplace, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Rooms to Go, Costco, At Home, TJ Maxx, PetSmart, Total Wine & More, and numerous others. The subject property is located directly across Heritage Trace Parkway from The Citadel, a master planned development situated on 89 acres that will feature office space, apartment homes, outdoor pursuits, and diverse hospitality, retail and dining opportunities.
- 11,901-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center | 100% Occupied | All Leases are Triple-Net
- Current Average Rents are Below Market
- Tenant Base is a Complementary Mix of Internet-Resistant, Service-Oriented Businesses | Mix of Credit and Local Tenants
- New (2019) Construction Situated on 1.596 Acres with Ample Parking on a Concrete Lot
- Strategically Located in the High-Growth Alliance Trade Area on Heritage Trace Parkway, One Lot West of Interstate 35 West | Traffic Counts Directly in Front of the Property on Heritage Trace Parkway are Approximately 17,700 Vehicles Per Day | Interstate 35 West has Extremely High Traffic Counts of 114,400 Vehicles Per Day
- Directly Across from The Citadel Development, a 600,000-Square-Foot Master Planned Power/Lifestyle Center Situated on 89 Acres at the Southwestern Corner of Interstate 35 West and Heritage Trace Parkway | Will Feature Restaurants, Entertainment, Fitness, Specialty Retail, a Grocery Store, Hotel, and 500 Apartment Homes
- Surrounding Area has Excellent Demographics | The Average Household Income is $104,348 Within a One-Mile Radius; $117,283 Within a Three-Mile Radius; and $112,399 Within a Five-Mile Radius | Population Exceeds 236,900 Within Five Miles
- Prime Retail Corridor Along Interstate 35 West that is Experiencing Tremendous Development | Major Retailers Include Target, Hobby Lobby, JCPenney, Belk, Kroger Marketplace, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Rooms to Go, Costco, At Home, TJ Maxx, PetSmart, Total Wine & More, and Numerous Others
- Additional Traffic to the Area Comes From Multiple Hotels, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital, Nearby School Campuses, and Life Time Athletic Club
- Located Approximately Six Miles from Fort Worth Alliance Airport and 12 Miles from Downtown Fort Worth