Victory Shops at Frontier II is an 18,559-square-foot, multi-tenant retail center located in the high-growth suburb of Prosper, Texas. The tenant base is a complementary mix of service-oriented businesses including Anamia’s Tex Mex, Jersey Mike’s Subs, Stretch Lab, CityVet, Tropical Smoothie, Community Med Urgent Care, and Ginger & Spice Vietnamese Restaurant. All leases are triple-net and include scheduled rent escalations during the primary term. The building is new 2022 construction with an attractive façade and is situated on a 2.95-acre parcel with ample paved parking. Anamia’s Tex Mex end cap space includes a covered patio area for outdoor dining.
The subject property is positioned near the signalized intersection of Preston Road and Frontier Parkway. The property is easily accessible from multiple ingress and egress points. Cumulative traffic counts exceed 41,072 vehicles per day. National and regional retailers in close proximity include Dunkin, Fossil Creek Liquor, AutoZone Auto Parts, Salad and Go, Kroger, Club Pilates, Bank of America, The UPS Store, Domino’s Pizza, Sherwin-Williams Paints, Pizza Hut, and F45. The subject property is also in close proximity to The Gates of Prosper, which features a tenant lineup of Hobby Lobby, HomeGoods, Michael’s, Kohl’s, T-Mobile, PetSmart, Kirkland’s Home, Famous Footwear, ULTA Beauty, Old Navy, Ross Dress for Less, TJ Maxx, Five Below and many others.
- 18,559-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center Located in a High-Growth Area
- 100% Occupied | All Leases are Triple-Net
- Complementary Mix of Internet-Resistant, Service-Oriented Businesses and Restaurants | Majority of the Leases have Scheduled Rent Escalations During the Primary Term
- Building is Newer (2022) Construction Situated on a 2.95-Acre Lot with Ample Concrete Parking
- The Adjacent Victory Shops at Frontier I is Available for Additional Purchase | See Agent for Details
- Near the Signalized Intersection of Preston Road and Frontier Parkway | Easily Accessible from Multiple Ingress and Egress Points from Both Roads | Cumulative Traffic Counts are Approximately 41,072 Vehicles per Day
- Well Positioned to Serve a Highly Affluent and Densely Populated Area of Prosper, Texas | Average Household Income of $176,293 within One Mile; $177,148 Average Household Income; and $160,516 within Five Miles | Population Exceeds 73,310 Residents within a Five-Mile Radius
- Prosper is Currently Ranked as the Fastest-Growing City in North Texas | Located 35 Miles North of Downtown Dallas