Victory Shops at Forney is a 100 percent occupied, 11,351-square-foot, multi-tenant retail center located in Forney, Texas. Tenants are a complementary mix of credit and local retailers, including My Eyelab, Empower Dental, Nail Lounge, Great Clips, and MOD Pizza. All leases are triple-net and include scheduled rent escalations during the primary term, as well as options for renewal with rent increases. The building is newer (2018) construction featuring an attractive architectural design and is situated on a 1.89-acre lot with concrete parking.
Victory Shops at Forney benefits from a prime location in the area’s major retail trade area at the highly-trafficked intersection of FM 548 and Highway 80, with cumulative traffic counts exceeding 80,600 vehicles per day. The center sits at the front door of a top performing Kroger Marketplace, ranking in the 88th percentile based on annual visitors to all Kroger stores in the state of Texas. Victory Shops at Forney is adjacent to more than 25 acres of land that is part of planned development projects that will feature additional retail and restaurant construction, including a Kohl’s store that is anticipated to open in 2023. The subject property is located in a dense retail trade area, neighbored by numerous national and regional tenants including Walmart, Lowe’s, AMC Theatres, Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Starbucks, Chick-fil-A, Chili’s, ALDI, Golden Chick, Panera Bread, Smoothie King, Dollar General, Brookshire’s, and many others. An Amazon warehouse and distribution center and Goodyear Logistics Center, two of Forney’s top employers, are located approximately three miles southeast of the property.
- Current Average Rents are Approximately 17% Below Market Average Rents
- 11,351-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- Shadow-Anchored by a Top Performing Kroger Marketplace Store | This Location Ranks #1 within a 15-Mile Radius and is in the 88th Percentile for the State of Texas Compared to Other Kroger Stores Based on Consumer Traffic (source: Placer Labs Inc.)
- Shadow-Anchored by Kohl’s (Under Construction) l Anticipated Opening in 2023
- Fully Stabilized Asset | 100% Occupied | Long-Term Triple-Net Leases
- All Leases Include Rent Escalations During the Primary Terms and Options for Renewal
- Building is New (2018) Class ‘A’ Construction with an Attractive Architectural Design
- Well Positioned Along the Area’s Major Retail and Traffic Corridor at the Intersection of FM 548 and Highway 80 | Highest Traffic Volumes in the Forney Trade Area | More Than 80,600 Vehicles per Day Cumulatively
- Near Numerous National and Regional Retailers Including Walmart, Lowe’s, ALDI, CVS Pharmacy, AMC Theatres, and Many Others
- Located Approximately Three Miles from Amazon Fulfillment Center and Goodyear Logistics Center | Top Employers for the City of Forney
- Close Proximity to Several School Campuses Drives Additional Traffic to the Area
- Highly Affluent Area | Average Household Income is Approximately $114,593 within One Mile; $113,881 within Three Miles; and $112,147 within Five Miles
- Kaufman County is One of the Fastest-Growing Counties in the Nation, with an 18% Population Boost Between 2019 and 2021