Uvalde Retail Center is a 28,400-square-foot, Walmart shadow-anchored, multi-tenant retail center located in the Texas Hill Country of Uvalde, Texas. The offering is comprised of two multi-tenant buildings and one single-tenant building. Anchored by Dollar Tree, Uvalde Retail Center is 100 percent occupied and all leases are triple-net. The tenant base is a complementary mix of internet-resistant, service-oriented businesses, including Advance America, Alsatian Care Enterprises, CitiFinancial, Coyote Optical, Dollar Tree, En Su Casa Caregivers, Fred Loya Insurance, T Nails, Texan Credit Corporation, Security Finance, Nurani Institute Beauty College, Eureka Transportation. The property also includes a ground lease with Applebee’s Grill and Bar. Applebee’s is a high-performing location and ranks in the 96th percentile for number of annual visitors in Texas (source: Placer.ai). The center was constructed in 2004 and is situated on a 3.47-acre parcel. Landlord reports a new roof was installed in 2022 and has a 10-year transferrable warranty.
The subject property is located on East Main Street (U.S. 90) and is one of the city’s major thoroughfares. Traffic counts in front of the property are approximately 23,586 vehicles per day. The property is shadow-anchored by Walmart, and numerous other national and regional retailers are in the neighboring area, including Great Clips, AT&T, Sally Beauty, CATO, Shoe Dept., GNC, Petsense, Hobby Lobby, Burkes Outlet, Wingstop, KFC, Little Caesars Pizza, Whataburger, Golden Chick, Pizza Hut, Wendy’s, McDonald’s, EZ Pawn, Sonic, Starbucks, Jack in the Box, Tractor Supply Co., O’Reilly Auto Parts, H-E-B grocery store, Subway, and many more. Additional traffic is provided by several neighboring hotels, such as Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn, and Motel 6. The property is in close proximity to Southwest Junior College and Uvalde Memorial Hospital. Uvalde Memorial Hospital is a nonprofit county hospital serving five counties and has since completed building out its new $83 million campus with a new two-story, 180,000-square-foot building.
- 28,400-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center | Shadow-Anchored by Walmart
- 100% Occupied | All Current Leases are Triple-Net
- Anchored by Dollar Tree | Publicly Traded Company (NASDAQ: DLTR) | Approximately 10 Years Left on the Primary Term with Multiple Renewal Options
- Tenant Base is a Complementary Mix of Internet-Resistant and Service-Oriented Businesses
- Includes a Ground Lease with Applebee’s | This Location Ranks in the 96th Percentile in the State of Texas and the 78th Percentile Nationally Based on Number of Annual Visitors (per Placer.ai) | Long-Term Tenant for 18+ Years
- Future Upside Opportunity for Buyer to Sell the Applebee’s Ground Lease Separately
- Landlord Reports a New TPO Roof was Installed in 2022 | Includes a 10-Year Transferable Workmanship Warranty
- Located on East Main Street (U.S. 90), one of the City’s Major Thoroughfares | Traffic Counts are Approximately 23,586 Vehicles Per Day
- Close Proximity to Dense Retail Trade Area
- Neighboring Hotels and College Campuses Drive Additional Traffic to the Area
- Less than Two Miles from Uvalde Memorial Hospital | County Hospital Serving Five Counties | Recently Completed New $83 Million Campus Expanding Existing Footprint
- The City of Uvalde is Located at the Crossroads of the Nation’s Two Longest Highways, U.S. 90 and U.S. 83