Universal Square is a 78,029-square-foot, multi-tenant neighborhood retail center located in the San Antonio suburb of Universal City, Texas. The center is 97 percent occupied, and 90 percent of the gross leasable area has triple-net leases. Tenants consist of a complementary mix of restaurants and service-oriented business, including Alorica, Firestone Complete Auto Care, Jackson Hewitt, Four Kings Deli, Four Kings Bakery, Radiant Design Hair Salon, The Potter’s House Christian Fellowship Church, Xquisite Barber/Beauty, Ocean Nails, Rios Golden Cuts, Red Feather Healing, and Mais Attorney at Law. Constructed in 1970, the building is situated on a large 8.34-acre parcel with paved parking spaces located on every side of the building, providing convenient customer access.
Universal Square is located on the signalized, hard corner of Pat Booker Road and University City Boulevard, both of which are four-lane roads with a dedicated turn lane. The property is easily accessible from multiple ingress and egress points and benefits from cumulative traffic counts of approximately 33,800 vehicles per day. Universal Square is adjacent to a Murphy Express gas station and convenience store pad site. Numerous national and regional retailers are in close proximity, including CVS Pharmacy, Napa Auto Parts, Planet Fitness, Taco Cabana, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Pizza Hut, Golden Corral, Sonic Drive-In, TruFit, Kohl’s, The Home Depot, Boot Barn, Best Buy, Target, Ross Dress for Less, and many others. Randolph Air Force Base is located approximately two and one-half miles southeast of Universal Square. The base serves as the headquarters for the Air Education and Training Command and is home to 15,492 military members, their dependents, and civilians. The Universal City Aviation District Masterplan is a proposed development across from Randolph Air Force Base at the northeastern quadrant of Pat Booker Road and Gordon A Blake Highway. The Masterplan represents a 10-year vision, with a goal of providing a vibrant public realm that is anchored by a well-defined town enter, mixture of uses, night life venues, and open spaces around a major transportation corridor that encourages walkability and a sense of community.
- 78,029-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Neighborhood Retail Center
- 97% Occupied | 90% of the Gross Leasable Area has Triple-Net Leases
- Anchored by Long-Term Tenants: Alorica (Formerly West Business Solutions) Since 1994 and Firestone Complete Auto Care Since 2004 | Landlord Reports Historically Stable Occupancy
- Current Average Rents are Below Market
- Priced at $86 Per Square Foot | Well Below Replacement Cost
- Situated on a Large 8.34-Acre Lot with Ample Paved Parking | Adjacent to a 16-Pump Murphy Express C-Store Pad Site
- Well Positioned on the Signalized, Hard Corner of Pat Booker Road and Universal City Boulevard | Easily Accessible from Multiple Ingress and Egress Points
- Cumulative Traffic Counts are Approximately 33,800 Vehicles Per Day
- Proposed Universal City Aviation District Planned Development Located 1.2 Miles East of the Property | 10-Year Vision Designed to Provide a Town Center, Mixture of Uses, Night Life and Open Spaces Around a Major Transportation Corridor
- Approximately 2.5 Miles from Randolph Air Force Base | Headquarters for the Air Education and Training Command | Base Population of 15,492 Military Members, Dependents, and Civilians
- Surrounding Area has Desirable Demographics | Population Exceeds 224,000 Residents Within a Five-Mile Radius Having an Average Household Income of $85,260