1Trenton Crossroads is a 100 percent occupied, 12,130-square-foot, multi-tenant retail center located in Edinburg, Texas. The tenant base is comprised of internet-resistant businesses including LA Crawfish Seafood Restaurant, Vape City, The Protein Shoppe, New Generation Taekwondo, and Beauty & Beast Cuisine. Seventy-nine percent of the gross leasable area has triple-net leases. Originally constructed in 2008, the building is situated on a 1.03-acre parcel with paved parking spaces around all sides of the building. The end cap on the west side has a drive-through window, and the property includes a large pylon sign adding visibility to the center.
Trenton Crossroads is located on the north side of West Trenton Road between South Jackson Road and South Rhonda Street. The center is easily accessible from multiple ingress and egress points and enjoys traffic counts of approximately 30,500 vehicles per day on Trenton Road. The subject property is a pad site to a multi-tenant retail center that is anchored by Cinemark Movie Bistro and TruFit Athletic Club. Adjacent pad sites include Applebee’s Grill and Bar, CVS Pharmacy, and Lucky Sushi Bar. The center is in close proximity to many other national and regional retailers, including Walmart Supercenter, JCPenney, Ross Dress for Less, Party City, Big Lots, TJ Maxx, Petco, Burlington, Dollar Tree, Academy, IHOP, and more. Additional traffic drivers to the area include major medical centers such as Cornerstone Regional Hospital, Edinburg Regional Medical Center, and DHR Health. The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley is located four miles from the property and has an enrollment of more than 17,600 students. The surrounding area has strong demographics with a five-mile population of 245,988 residents.
- 12,130-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- 100% Occupied | 79% of the Gross Leasable Area has Triple-Net Leases
- All Leases have a Personal Guaranty
- Current Average Rents are Below Market
- West Side End Cap has a Drive-Through Window
- Shadow Anchored by Cinemark Theatre | Other Neighboring Pad Sites Include Applebee’s, CVS Pharmacy, and Lucky Sushi Bar
- Situated on the North Side of Trenton Road Between South Jackson Road and South Rhonda Street | Easily Accessible from Multiple Ingress and Egress Points | Large Pylon Signage Provides Additional Visibility
- Traffic Counts are Approximately 30,500 Vehicles per Day on West Trenton Road
- Near Major Medical Centers Including Cornerstone Regional Hospital, Edinburg Regional Medical Center, and DHR Health | Drives Additional Traffic to the Area Close Proximity to Numerous National Retailers | 1.5 Miles from Shoppes at Rio Grande Valley | Anchored by JCPenney, TJ Maxx, Ross Dress for Less, Burlington, Big Lots, and Dollar Tree
- Less than Four Miles from The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley | Student Population of 27,800
- Edinburg is part of the McAllen-Edinburg-Mission Metropolitan Area Along the Rio Grande and Mexican Border | Serves a Population of Approximately 875,200 People