The Shops at Renaissance Square is a stabilized 93,600-square-foot, multi-tenant community center located in a densely populated area of Fort Worth, Texas. The center is 100 percent occupied, and 94 percent of the current tenants have triple-net leases. The subject property is anchored by Marshall’s and Ross Dress for Less. Other major tenants include Shoe Carnival, CATO dba It’s Fashion Metro, Rue 21, Hibbett Sports, Dollar Tree, Rainbow. Shoe Carnival recently extended the lease term for an additional 10 years. Landlord is in the process of re-parceling to carve out an approximate 6.15-acre pad site for potential future development (not a part of the offering); the pad site may be purchased separately.
The subject property is located on Renaissance Square near the hard corner intersection with Mitchell Boulevard and half of a mile from Highway 287. The center benefits from multiple ingress and egress points, with cumulative traffic counts exceeding 35,533 vehicles per day. The center is shadow-anchored by a Walmart Supercenter; numerous other national retailers are in The Shoppes of Renaissance Square development including Pizza Hut, Cricket Wireless, Wingstop, Metro by T Mobile, Bank of America, Wendy’s, GameStop, Panda Express, AutoZone, McDonald’s, 7-Eleven, Popeyes, Burger King and others. The center is in close proximity to many school campuses, providing additional traffic to the area. The Shops at Renaissance Square is located in a densely populated area with 274,817 residents within a five-mile radius.
- 93,600-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Community Center Anchored by Marshall’s and Ross Dress for Less
- Shadow-Anchored by Walmart Supercenter
- 100% Occupied | 94% of the Current Leases are Triple-Net
- Strong Tenant Base Comprised of 100% National Retailers | 85% of the GLA is Leased to Publicly Traded Companies | Marshalls (NYSE: TJX) | Dollar Tree (NASDAQ: DLTR) | Ross (NASDAQ: ROST) | Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ: SCVL) | CATO (NYSE: CATO) | Hibbett Sports (NASDAQ: HIBB)
- Shoe Carnival Recently Executed a 10-Year Lease Renewal with a Significant Rent Increase
- Located on the Southeast Quadrant of Berry Street and Mitchell Boulevard on Renaissance Square, Less Than Half of a Mile from Highway 287 | Multiple Ingress and Egress Points | Cumulative Traffic Counts are Approximately 35,533 Vehicles Per Day
- Part of The Shoppes of Renaissance Square Development Featuring Numerous National Retailers, Including Walmart, Bank of America, Pizza Hut, MetroPCS, Wendy’s, GameStop, Panda Express, AutoZone, McDonald’s, 7-Eleven, Popeyes, Burger King, and More
- Located About Five Miles Southeast of Downtown Fort Worth, The Medical District, and The Cultural District
- Densely Populated Area Exceeding 270,093 Residents Within a Five-Mile Radius | Average Household Income is $65,307
- Priced at $146 Per Square Foot