Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire a 10,035-square foot multi-tenant retail center located in an extremely dense residential area of Sachse, Texas. Shops of Woodbridge Commons is 100 percent occupied, and 43 percent of the gross leasable area has national tenants. All leases are triple-net, and all tenants have options for renewal. The center has a complementary mix of internet-resistant tenants including Verizon, Great Clips, GNC, Blossom Nail and Spa, Sachse Family Dentistry, and Massage Bliss and Cryo. The building is newer 2016 construction with an attractive façade and is situated on a 1.02-acre parcel.
Shops of Woodbridge Commons is in close proximity to many school campuses, providing additional traffic to the area. Collin College recently opened the Wyllie Campus, located approximately 2.3 miles north of the subject property. Collin College Wylie Campus is situated on just under 100 acres, with facilities that will accommodate up to 7,500 students.
Shops of Woodbridge Commons is located on Woodbridge Parkway one block from the signalized intersection with State Highway 78 with traffic counts of approximately 30,000 vehicles per day. The center is shadow-anchored by Walmart Supercenter and near many other national retailers including Public Storage, 7-Eleven, Sherwin Williams, LA Fitness, Specs Wines, Spirits & Finer Foods, The Home Depot, Tom Thumb, CVS Pharmacy, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, Kroger, Starbucks Coffee, Target, PetSmart, T-J-Maxx, HomeGoods, and more. Shops of Woodbridge Commons is in close proximity to many school campuses, providing additional traffic to the area. The surrounding area has excellent demographics with 188,667 residents within five miles and an average household income of $123,649.
- 10,035-Square Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- Shadow-Anchored by Walmart Supercenter
- 100% Occupied | All Leases are Triple-Net
- Complementary Mix of Internet-Resistant Tenants | 43% of the Gross Leasable Area has National Credit Tenants
- Building is 2016 Construction | Situated on a 1.02-Acre Parcel with Concrete Parking
- Located in a High Growth Market on Woodbridge Parkway One Block from the Signalized Intersection with State Highway 78
- Traffic Counts are Approximately 30,000 Vehicles per Day
- Surrounding Area has Excellent Demographics with a Population of 177,500 Within Five Miles and a Highly-Affluent Average Household Income Exceeding $115,500 Within Five Miles of the Property
- Close Proximity to Several School Campuses, Including Raymond Cooper Junior High School and Wylie High School
- Newly Constructed Collin College Wylie Campus Now Open | Located Approximately 2.3 Miles North of the Property | Will Accommodate Up to 7,500 Students
- The City of Sachse is an Eastern Suburb of Dallas