Shops at Corinth is a new construction, 6,240-square-foot, multi-tenant retail center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth suburb of Corinth, Texas. Built in 2017, the subject property is situated on a 1.018-acre lot with ample concrete parking spaces. The center is 100 percent leased, and all current leases are triple-net. The tenant based is a complementary mix of internet-resistant tenants consisting of T-Mobile, Papa Johns Pizza and Texas Tiny Teeth Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics. Papa John’s Pizza has vacated the building but is still paying full rent and expense reimbursements per their lease terms. A large pylon sign is prominently displayed in the parcel’s front corner and is highly visible from Interstate 35.
The subject property is located on Interstate 35 East frontage road near the signalized intersection of Interstate 35 and Teasley Drive/Swisher Road/Lake Lewisville Toll Bridge. Shops at Corinth benefits from excellent freeway visibility and has a highly visible large pylon sign facing the freeway. The property is accessible from ingress and egress points on both roads. Traffic counts in front of the property exceed 135,050 vehicles per day. There are numerous national retailers in the area including Albertsons, AutoZone, Chick-fil-A, Wells Fargo, Discount Tire, Comfort Inn, Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen, Panda Express, Best Western, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Walmart, Subway, Whataburger, Starbucks Coffee, Circle K, QuikTrip, and more. The property is situated near multiple schools providing additional traffic to the area. The surrounding area has strong demographics with more than 118,197 residents within five miles and an average household income exceeding $129,014.
- 6,240-Square-Foot, Stabilized Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- 100% Leased | Papa John’s Pizza has Vacated But Continues to Pay Rent and Expense Reimbursements per Their Lease Terms
- All Leases are Triple-Net
- T-Mobile is a Publicly Traded Company (NASDAQ: TMUS)
- Building is New (2017) Construction with Ample Parking on a Concrete Lot
- Freeway Visibility from Interstate 35 | Highly Visible Pylon Signage Draws Attention to the Center
- Extremely High Traffic Counts in Front of the Property, Exceeding 135,050 Vehicles per Day
- Adjacent to Chipotle and Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen Pad Sites | Near Many Other National Retailers Including Albertsons, AutoZone, Chick-fil-A, Wells Fargo, Discount Tire, Comfort Inn, Panda Express, Best Western, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Walmart, Subway, Whataburger, Starbucks Coffee, Circle K, QuikTrip, and More
- Strong Demographics | 118,197 Residents within Five Miles | Average Household Income within Five Miles Exceeds $129,014
- Corinth is Located 31 Miles Northwest of Downtown Dallas
- Property is is Close Proximity to Lake Lewisville | The Lake is One of the Largest in North Texas