Rose Plaza is an 11,577-square-foot retail center that is well positioned in the main retail corridor of Dixon, Illinois. The building is currently 100 percent occupied, and all leases are triple-net. Tenants consist of a complementary mix of internet-resistant businesses including Physicians Immediate Care, Verizon Wireless, Manpower, Dixon Tobacco & Vape, and Dixon Hot Tubs. Additional income is derived from a Green Zone Recycling bin located in the subject property’s parking lot. The building is situated on a 1.38-acre parcel with ample paved parking. A double-sided monument sign provides additional exposure.
Rose Plaza is located on South Galena Avenue (Illinois Route 26) near the signalized intersection with Walton Drive and has multiple ingress and egress points. South Galena Avenue (Illinois Route 26) is a north-south state highway in central and north-central Illinois. Traffic counts in front of the property exceed 11,000 vehicles per day. The center is shadow-anchored by a Walmart Supercenter and adjacent to Starbucks, Arby’s, and a Murphy USA gas station. Many other nearby national retailers include Dollar Tree, Shoe Sensation, Maurices, Great Clips, Papa Murphy’s, U.S. Cellular, U.S. Bank, Domino’s Pizza, ALDI, Tractor Supply Co., and more. The average household income is $70,378 within three miles; $74,651 within five miles; and $79,469 within ten miles.
- 11,577-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center | Shadow-Anchored by Walmart
- 100% Occupied | All Current Leases are Triple-Net
- Tenant Base is a Complementary Mix of Internet Resistant Businesses | Anchored by Physicians Immediate Care | Operates Approximately 40 Urgent Care Locations in the Chicago MSA and 180 Locations Nationwide
- Located Off South Galena Avenue (Illinois Route 26) and Walton Drive | Multiple Ingress and Egress Points | Traffic Counts Exceed 11,000 Vehicles per Day
- Adjacent Pad Sites Include Starbucks, Arby’s, and a Murphy USA Gas Station
- Located in the City’s Main Retail Corridor | Nearby Retailers Include Dollar Tree, Shoe Sensation, Maurices, Great Clips Domino’s Pizza, ALDI, and Tractor Supply
- Gateway Development is Under Construction Directly Across from the Property | Plans Include a New 16,000-Square-Foot YMCA Day Care Center, Fairfield Inn, Casey’s General Store, Chipotle, Jersey Mike’s, T-Mobile, and More | Expected to Create 600+ Jobs and $1 Million Annually in New Tax Revenue
- Three-Mile Average Household Income is $70,378 | Five-Mile Average Household Income is $74,651 | Ten-Mile Average Household Income $79,469
- The City of Dixon is Located in Lee County, Approximately 100 Miles West of Chicago
- Dixon is the Economic Center of the County and an Important Focus for Agriculture, Industry, Service, Retail, Recreation and Residential Growth