Mainland Crossing is a 100 percent leased, 129,679-square-foot community retail center serving a dense population in Texas City, Texas. The center’s diverse tenant mix comprised of retail, medical, and government tenants is poised to complement a wide variety of businesses and draw customers from this tourism-heavy city. Anchored by a new five-year lease with Vettrus Supply, other major tenants include UTMB Family Health, Reality of Wrestling, Raising Stars Academy, US Department of Veterans Affairs, Luna’s Mexican Restaurant, and Rainbow. Current leases are a mix of gross and modified gross terms, providing future upside potential in converting leases to triple-net. The building sits on a large 19.56-acre parcel with ample paved parking.
The subject property is prominently located on the Emmett F Lowry Expressway near the Interstate 45 interchange, at the threshold of Southeast Texas’ most popular tourism hubs. Traffic drivers such as Galveston Beach, Space Center Houston, and the Kemah Boardwalk are all within 14 miles of the center, contributing to the nearly 50,000 vehicles that pass by each day. In addition to tourism, the area has a large student population from College of the Mainland and a vibrant professional community from the adjacent Mainland City Centre, a family entertainment and lifestyle destination featuring the country’s largest World Gym, 33 fully-furnished executive suites, educational facilities, restaurants and Texas Entertainment Xperience (TEX).
- 129,679-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Community Center Located in a High Growth Area
- 100% Leased with a Diverse Tenant Mix Featuring Retail, Medical, and Government Tenants
- Anchored by a New Five-Year Lease with Vettrus Supply (29% of the Gross Leasable Area)
- Current Leases are on Gross and Modified Gross Terms | Current Average Rents are Below Market | Future Upside Potential
- Priced at $125 per Square Foot | Below Replacement Cost
- Strategic Freeway Location on Emmett F Lowery Expressway Near the Interstate 45 Interchange | Signalized Intersection with Century Boulevard | Multiple Ingress and Egress Points | High Cumulative Traffic Counts of Approximately 50,000 Vehicles per Day
- Directly Across from Mainland City Centre, a 750,000-Square-Foot Premier Family Entertainment Destination | Features Texas Entertainment Xperience, the Country’s Largest World Gym, 33 Furnished Executive Suites, Educational Facilities, Restaurants, and Festival Grounds
- Close Proximity to College of the Mainland | Student Population of 4,600+
- Well Positioned to Serve a Population of 70,642 Residents within a Five-Mile Radius
- Located Approximately Eight Miles from the Texas City Industrial Complex and Port of Texas City | Provides 4,000+ Manufacturing and Petrochemical Jobs
- Texas City is Located 40 Minutes from Houston and Serves as Regional Hub for Manufacturing, Retail, and Healthcare