Ingram Place is a 54,773-square-foot, value-add, multi-tenant retail center located in a densely populated area of San Antonio, Texas. The center is currently 51 percent occupied, providing significant upside potential to a future investor. All current leases are triple-net. The tenant base is a complementary mix of local internet-resistant, service-oriented businesses including Farmers Insurance, Sana Asian Market, Lucky Nails, Snap Back Tax Services, Peng’s China Town Restaurant, Queen Foot Spa, Regional Finance Company, Ingram Wine & Liquors, Roxy’s Sports Bar, U.S. Army – Navy – Air Force, Cris Lopez Makeup Studio, and Sarkis Family Dental. The center was constructed in 1980 and is situated on approximately 3.87 acres. Seller reports a new roof was installed in 2019.
Ingram Place is located on Wurzbach Road near the signalized intersection with Ingram Road and less than one-tenth of a mile from Loop 410, one of the most heavily-traveled freeways in the region. Traffic counts in front of the property exceed 34,400 vehicles per day. Adjacent pad sites include a newly constructed Taco Bell, and KFC will begin construction soon on the pad site adjacent to Taco Bell. The center is shadow-anchored by Ingram Mall. Ingram Mall has more than 150 tenants and is anchored by Dillard’s, JCPenney, and Macy’s. Other national retailers in the area include Boot Barn, Marshalls, DSW, Spec’s, Ross Dress for Less, Best Buy, Olive Garden, Denny’s, Chuck E. Cheese’s, Texas Roadhouse, Chick-fil-A, Whataburger, and more. The property is in close proximity to Oliver Wendell Holmes High School, providing additional traffic to the area. The surrounding area is densely populated with more than 120,311 residents within three miles and 382,931 residents within five miles.
- 54,773-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- 51% Occupied | Tremendous Upside Potential by Leasing Vacant Space
- Tenant Base is a Complementary Mix of Local Internet-Resistant, Service-Oriented Businesses
- Majority of the Current Leases are Triple-Net | 14% of the GLA is Government Credit
- Adjacent to a Newly Constructed Taco Bell Pad Site (Not a Part) | New KFC Pad Site Adjacent to Taco Bell will Begin Construction Soon (Not a Part)
- Landlord Reports a New Roof was Installed in 2019, and Parking Lot Seal Coating and Striping was Completed in 2021
- Shadow-Anchored by Ingram Park Mall | Featuring 150+ Tenants | Anchored by Dillard’s, JCPenney, and Macy’s
- Located on Wurzbach Road Near the Signalized Intersection with Ingram Road | Traffic Counts in Front of the Property are Approximately 34,400 Vehicles per Day
- Property Benefits from a Surrounding Area with Excellent Demographics | Three-Mile Population is 120,311 | Five-Mile Population is 382,931
- Approximately 11 Miles Northwest of San Antonio International Airport | Services More Than 8.5 Million Passengers Annually
- San Antonio is a Top Tourist Destination | 37 Million Visitors Annually | Economic Impact of $16.2 Billion
- Priced at $127 per Square Foot | Well Below Replacement Cost