Greens Retail/Warehouse Park is a 94,635-square foot, retail/warehouse flex center located in an extremely dense retail trade corridor in Beaumont, Texas. The center is currently 100 percent occupied, and 85 percent of the gross leasable area has triple-net leases. The tenant base is a complementary of retail and warehouse tenants including Harbor Freight, Goodman Distribution, Niklem Kids Academy, Golden Triangle Sports Academy, Sam’s Furniture, Sysco, Copoltex, and Hooked Recovery. Greens Retail/Warehouse Park is situated on a large 9.49-acre parcel with a large paved parking lot and some covered parking spaces.
The subject property is located along U.S. Highway 287/Eastex Freeway, the city’s major north/south artery with excellent freeway visibility. Traffic counts in front of the property exceed approximately 78,300 vehicles per day. Greens Retail/Warehouse Park is well-positioned in a dense retail trade area near hundreds of national retailers including Target, Academy Sports and Outdoors, Barnes & Noble, Walmart, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Big Lots, Burlington, Boot Barn, Dollar Tree, Best Buy, Kohl’s, Hobby Lobby, and many more. The center is catty corner from Parkdale Mall. The mall features more than 130 tenants and is anchored by Dillard’s, JCPenney, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and Stage. The property benefits from strong demographics with 80,840 residents within five miles and an average household income of $76,523.
- 95,835-Square-Foot, Retail/Warehouse Flex Center | Complementary Mix of Retail and Warehouse Space
- 85% of the Gross Leasable Area Has Triple-Net Leases
- Landlord Reports Harbor Freight Invested $700,000 in Tenant Improvements
- Average Rents are Well Below Market Rates
- Priced at $62 per Square Foot | Well Below Replacement Cost
- Building is Situated on a Large 9.49-Acre Lot | Paved Parking | Some Parking Spaces are Covered
- Well-Positioned in an Extremely Dense Retail Trade Corridor Along U.S. Highway 287/Eastex Freeway, the City’s Major North/South Artery | Traffic Counts are Approximately 78,300 Vehicles per Day
- Catty Corner from Parkdale Mall | Anchored by Dillard’s, JCPenney, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and Stage
- Hundreds of Other National and Regional Retailers in the Neighboring Area, Including Target, Academy Sports and Outdoors, Barnes & Noble, Walmart, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Big Lots, Burlington, Boot Barn, Dollar Tree, Best Buy, Kohl’s, and Hobby Lobby
- Total Population Exceeds 80,840 Residents Within Five Miles With an Average Household Income of $76,523
- The City is Located Within the Beaumont-Port Arthur MSA in Southeast Texas | 85 Miles East of Houston | Serves as the County Seat of Jefferson County
- Home to Lamar University, a Member of the Texas State University System | Enrollment is Approximately 17,488 Students (Fall 2020)