Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire a 4,340-square foot, two-tenant retail center located in Greenville, Texas. The center is 100 percent occupied, and both leases are triple-net leases. Golden Chick will execute a ten-year lease at closing with ten percent rent escalations every five years, and Brass Rail recently executed a five-year extension. Golden Chick has a strong personal guaranty; the current operator owns four other Golden Chick locations as well as several other Quick Service Restaurant concepts. The building is 1980 construction and situated on a 0.887-acre parcel.
Golden Chick / Brass Rail is strategically located on Interstate 30 Frontage Road near the signalized intersection of Interstate 30 and Moulton Street. The center benefits from easy accessibility from Interstate 30 and Moulton Street. Traffic counts in front of the property exceed 41,000 vehicles per day. Golden Chick / Brass Rail is near many national and regional retailers including Valero, Quality Inn, Super 1 Foods, Domino’s, Super 1 Foods, Sherwin-Williams, Walmart Neighborhood Market, CVS Pharmacy, Dollar General, Planet Fitness, Atwoods Ranch & Home, Cavender’s, and many more. The center is less than four miles from Hunt Regional Medical Center, a full-service hospital serving residents of Hunt County and surrounding areas. The medical center has more than 180 beds and offers extensive services such as digital imaging, behavioral health, infusion therapy, and more.
- Fully Stabilized, Two-Tenant Retail Center
- Sale-Leaseback Opportunity | Golden Chick will Execute a New 10-Year Lease at Closing with 10% Rent Escalations Every Five Years
- Golden Chick has a Strong Personal Guaranty | Operator Currently Owns Four Golden Chick Restaurants in Addition to Multiple Other Concepts Including Dairy Queen, Schlotzsky’s, Williams Chicken, and Captain D’s
- Brass Rail Recently Exercised a Five-Year Extension
- Both Leases are Triple-Net and Having Options for Renewal with Rent Escalations
- Property was Remodeled and the Roof was Replaced in 2015
- Building has an Attractive Facade and is Situated on a 0.89-Acre Lot with Concrete Paving
- Strategically Located on Interstate 30 Frontage Road with Strong Freeway Visibility of Building and Pylon Sign
- Traffic Counts are Approximately 41,100 Vehicles Per Day on Interstate 30
- Easily Accessible from Both Interstate 30 and Moulton Street
- Close Proximity to Multi-Tenant Apartment Complexes and Multiple Hotel Chains
- City of Greenville is 50 Miles Northeast of Dallas and the County Seat of Hunt County
- Home to Texas A&M University Commerce and Paris Junior College