Decatur Marketplace is a 22,715-square-foot, multi-tenant retail center located in Decatur, Illinois. The building is currently 100 percent leased, and 95 percent of the gross leasable area has triple-net leases. The center is anchored by Five Below, who recently executed a new 10.5-year lease that is expected to commence in December 2023. The tenant base is a complementary mix of national and local retailers including CATO, GNC, Hollywood 21 Smoke Shop, GameStop, China King, Verizon Wireless, Solar Tan, Great Clips, and Honey Nails. The subject property consists of two multi-tenant buildings constructed in 1999 and situated on a large 9.85-acre parcel with ample paved parking. The offering includes an additional 2.47-acre parcel located directly to west of Walmart, providing a future development opportunity.
Decatur Marketplace is located near the signalized intersection of Aldi Drive and Mt. Zion Road. The center benefits from multiple ingress and egress points, with cumulative traffic counts exceeding 23,708 vehicles per day. The center is shadow-anchored by a high-traffic Walmart Supercenter, with more than two million visitors annually, and near numerous other national retailers including Dollar Tree, Culver’s, Taco Bell, Sonic Drive-In, ALDI, McDonald’s, Dairy Queen, Kroger, and many more. The surrounding area has an average household income of $94,229 within one mile of the subject property and 48,791 residents within a five-mile radius.
- 22,715-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- Shadow-Anchored by Walmart Supercenter | Major Traffic Driver to the Area with Approximately Two Million Visitors Annually (source: Placer Labs Inc.)
- Stabilized Asset | 100% Leased | 95% of the Gross Leasable Area has Triple-Net Terms
- Anchored by a New 10.5-Year Lease with Five Below | Estimated Commencement is Fall 2023
- Strong Base Comprised Largely of National and Regional Retailers | 67% of the Gross Leasable Area is Leased to Publicly Traded Companies: Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE); CATO (NYSE: CATO); GameStop (NYSE: GME); and Verizon (NYSE: VZ)
- Buildings are Situated on 9.85 Acres with Ample Paved Parking | The Offering Includes an Additional 2.47-Acre Parcel Directly West of Walmart Supercenter for Potential Future Development
- Located Near the Signalized Intersection of Aldi Drive and Mt. Zion Road | Cumulative Traffic Counts Exceed 23,708 Vehicles per Day
- Nearby National Retailers Include Dollar Tree, Culver’s, Taco Bell, Sonic Drive-In, ALDI, McDonald’s, Dairy Queen, Kroger, and More
- Directly Across the Highway from Decatur Airport
- One-Mile Average Household Income is $94,229 | Five-Mile Population is 48,791
- Decatur is the County Seat of Macon County | Located Approximately 40 Miles East of Springfield, Illinois