Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire a 13,937-square foot, multi-tenant retail center located in a dense retail trade area of Flower Mound, Texas. Churchill Retail Center is currently 86 percent occupied, and all current tenants have triple net leases. The center has a complementary mix of national credit and local tenants including Fidelity Title, Sylvan Learning Center, Low-T Center, and Local Pint. The building is newer 2017 construction and is situated on a 1.29-acre lot.
Churchill Retail Center is located on Churchill Drive near the signalized intersection of Churchill Drive and Long Prairie Road. The center is shadow-anchored by Kroger and caddy corner to Life Time Fitness. Other national and regional retailers in the area include Kohl’s, Dollar Tree, Sprouts Farmers Market, Plato’s Closet, Great Clips, Hand & Stone Massage, School of Rock, Jersey Mike’s Subs, FedEx, Verizon, GNC, Einstein Bros. Bagels, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Regions Bank, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, Domino’s Pizza, Sherwin-Williams, Market Street grocery store, Floyd’s 99 Barbershop, Mooyah Burgers, Texas Roadhouse, La Madeleine French Bakery & Café, Elements Massage, and others. The center is also in close proximity to Flower Mound High School, providing additional traffic to the area. The surrounding area has excellent demographics; the average household income within one mile of the property is $140,442 and $127,773 within five miles. The area also has a dense residential population of more than 189,543 people within five miles.
- 100% Rent Collections for May and June
- 13,937-Square Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center Located in a Dense Retail Trade Area
- 86% Occupied | All Current Leases are Triple-Net | Upside Potential with Leasing the Vacant Space
- All Current Leases have Personal Guarantees
- Sylvan Learning is Operated by A.R.E. Operations, LLC | Largest Sylvan Learning Franchisee with 14 Locations | Dual Lease Guarantees by BG Foods, Inc. and a Personal Guarantee
- Located Near the Signalized Intersection of Churchill Drive and Long Prairie Road
- Building is Newer 2015 Construction with Attractive Architecture and Landscaping
- Shadow-Anchored by Kroger | Caddy Corner to Life Time Fitness
- Less than One Mile from Flower Mound High School | Estimated Enrollment of more than 3,600 Students
- Numerous National and Regional Tenants in the Area, Including Kohl’s, Dollar Tree, Sprouts, and More
- Highly Affluent Surrounding Area | One-Mile Household Income is $140,442 | Three-Mile Household Income is $144,766 | Five-Mile Household Income is $127,773
- Densely Populated with More than 189,000 Residents Within Five Miles of the Property
- In 2019, SmartAsset Ranked Flower Mound as the Number One “Most Livable Small City” | SafeHome and Home Security Advisor Ranks Flower Mound as the Number One “Safest Cities in Texas”