Chisholm Plaza is a 40,876-square-foot, multi-tenant retail center located in the desirable Dallas-Fort Worth suburb of Plano, Texas. The center is 84 percent occupied providing upside potential to a future investor by leasing the vacant space, and all current leases are triple-net. The tenant base is a complementary mix of internet-resistant, service-oriented businesses including El Noa Noa Tex-Mex, Outcry Theater Inc., Zion’s Hairspa, Democratic Party of Collin Co., Express Kabob, Relax Foot Spa, St. Paul Orthodox Church, Coffee del Rey, Marinara Pizza, Crossfit 972, Anomaly Lifestyle Art & Tattoo, Joe D’s Cutz Barber Shop, Bass Auto Repair, and Fast Signs. Chisholm Plaza was constructed in 1981 and is situated on a 4.461-acre parcel with ample parking.
The property is located along North Central Expressway/Highway 75 on the southwestern quadrant of the North Central Expressway/Highway 75 and Park Boulevard intersection. The property is easily accessible from multiple ingress and egress points from Chisholm Place, Park Boulevard and the North Central Expressway feeder road. Cumulative traffic counts in front of the property exceed 275,900 vehicles per day. There are numerous national retailers in the area including Rooms to Go, Best Buy, At Home, buybuy Baby, Target, Harbor Freight, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Old Navy, Barnes & Noble, Petco, and many more. Located one mile from the property is the Collin Creek Redevelopment Project, previously Collin Creek Mall. The $1.0 billion dollar project is set to include retail space, restaurant space, walking-trails, park space, event space, hotel, and more. The surrounding area has strong demographics with more than 322,947 residents within five miles and an average household income exceeding $109,569.
Plano is approximately 18 miles north of Dallas in Collin County and ranks as the ninth most populous city in the state of Texas. The city is an affluent hub for many corporate headquarters, with a stout roster of regional offices including: Intuit, Bank of America Home Loans, Ericsson, McAfee, Frito-Lay, Pizza Hut, NTT DATA (formerly Dell Services), DXC (formerly Hewlett Packard Enterprise), PepsiCo, FedEx Offices & Print Services and many others. New construction includes the headquarters for Toyota Motor North America and regional headquarters for Liberty Mutual Insurance Co. and JPMorgan Chase. In 2016, the City was named the 3rd ‘Best Place to Live in America’ by Money Magazine.
- 40,876-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- 84% Occupied | All Leases are Triple-Net
- Upside Potential in Leasing Vacant Space | Pro Forma Cap Rate is 8.31%
- Complementary Mix of Internet-Resistant, Service-Oriented Retailers
- Current Average Rents are Well Below Market
- Priced at $150 per Square Foot
- Property is Situated on a 4.46-Acre Lot with Ample Parking
- Located in a Major Retail Trade Corridor Along North Central Expressway in the Southwestern Quadrant of the North Central Expressway/Highway 75 and Park Boulevard Intersection
- Easily Accessible from Multiple Ingress and Egress Points from Chisholm Place, Park Boulevard and the North Central Expressway Feeder Road
- Densely Populated and Affluent Area | More Than 322,940 Residents Within a Five-Mile Radius | Average Household Income is $109,569 Within Five Miles
- Plano is Home to Many Regional Corporate Offices, Including Intuit, Ericsson, McAfee, Frito-Lay, Pizza Hut U.S., PepsiCo, DXC (Formerly Hewlett Packard Enterprise), Bank of America Home Loans, and Others
- Newer Construction Includes Headquarters for Toyota Motor North America and Regional Headquarters for Liberty Mutual Insurance Co. and JPMorgan Chase