Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire a newly renovated, 13,800-square foot center located in Fort Worth, Texas. Retail @ Bryan Street is currently 100 percent occupied, and all leases are triple-net. The center is a complementary mix of office and restaurant tenants, consisting of Quanah Panhandle, LLC., Funky Picnic Brewery & Cafe, and Black Cat Pizza. All leases include annual rent escalations. The original building, constructed in 1952, has been completely renovated including all new electrical and plumbing, roof replacement, new windows, new air conditioner and heating units, and much more. The building is situated on two parcels totaling .4224 acres which includes a new concrete parking lot, irrigation system, and professionally landscaped beds.
The subject property is located a quarter mile southwest of the intersection of Interstate 30 and Interstate 35W on Bryan Avenue. Traffic counts on Interstate 30 are approximately 152,900 vehicles per day and 174,600 vehicles per day on Interstate 35W. Retail @ Bryan Avenue is located within the Near Southside District, just south of downtown Fort Worth. The property is also in close proximity to Sundance Square, the Fort Worth Convention Center, the Cultural District, Fort Worth Stockyards, the Medical District, Texas Christian University, and many other popular destinations. With a dense population of more than 308,470 residents within a five-mile radius, the property is well-positioned to serve as a destination for shopping, dining and entertainment for the surrounding neighborhoods.
- 13,800-Square Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- 100% Occupied | Consists of Three Tenants
- All Tenants are on New, Triple-Net Leases
- All Leases Include Annual Rent Escalations
- Black Cat Pizza and Funky Picnic Leases have Personal Guarantees | Quanah Panhandle has a Corporate Unconditional Guaranty of Payment and Performance
- Like-New Building with Etxtensive Renovations (See Page 7 for Partial List)
- Located in Near Southside District, An Urban Re-Development District in the Southwest Quadrant of Interstate 35 and Interstate 30 | Approximately 4,000 Total Existing or Proposed Apartment Units in Near Southside as of January 2019 | Recent Completion of $8.6 Million South Main Street Reconstruction Project
- Close Proximity to Downtown Fort Worth, the Fort Worth Medical District, Cultural District, West 7th Street, and Other Top Destinations in the City
- Extremely Dense Population Exceeding 308,400 Residents Within a Five-Mile Radius