Baseline Road Retail Center is a 11,700-square-foot, multi-tenant center that is located in a dense retail corridor of Little Rock, Arkansas. The center is 100 percent occupied with a mix of triple-net and gross leases. The tenant base is a complementary mix of internet-resistant, service-oriented businesses and clinics, including DaVita Dialysis and Variety Sales. Constructed in 1968, the building is situated on a 1.08-acre lot with paved parking spots. Baseline Road Retail Center is priced at $91 per square foot which is well below the cost of replacement.
The subject property is located on Baseline Road with over 22,000 vehicles per day and benefits from high traffic counts off of Interstate 30 with 124,000 vehicles per day. Baseline Road Retail Center is accessible from multiple ingress and egress points and is surrounded by many national and regional retailers including Walmart, Family Dollar, Home Depot, Sonic, McDonald’s and Taco Bell.
- 11,700-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center Anchored by DaVita Dialysis Clinic
- 100% Occupied with a Mix of Triple-Net and Gross Leases
- Tenant Base is a Complementary Mix of Internet-Resistant, Service-Oriented Businesses and Clinics
- Priced at $91 per Square Foot | Well Below Cost of Replacement
- Month-to-Month Tenant is Well Below Market Rents | Opportunity to Add Value by Re-Leasing at Market Rent and Converting to NNN Lease
- Property is Situated on a 1.08-Acre Parcel with Paved Parking Spaces
- Accessible from Multiple Ingress and Egress Points
- Great Visibility from Baseline Road with 22,000 Vehicles per Day and in Close Proximity to Interstate 30 with 124,000 Vehicles per Day
- Nearby National and Regional Retailers Include Walmart, Family Dollar, Home Depot, Sonic, McDonald’s and Taco Bell
- 78,659 People within Five Miles of the Property | Population is Expected to Increase by nearly 30,000 People in the next Five Years
- Little Rock is Situated in Central Arkansas and is the State’s Capital City, as well as the Cultural and Economic Center