5 Oaks Plaza is a 9,990-square-foot, multi-tenant retail center that is located in a dense retail trade area of Austin, Texas. The center is 100 percent occupied, and 87 percent of the gross leasable area has triple-net leases. The tenant base is a complementary mix of internet-resistant, service-oriented businesses, including AT&T, GameStop, Happy Clouds Smoke Shop, Jackson Hewitt Tax Services, and the French Quarter Grille. Constructed in 2007, the building is situated on a 1.29-acre lot with ample paved parking. A double-sided monument sign positioned at the frontage road entrance provides additional visibility to the center.
The subject property is located on the Interstate 35 frontage road with excellent visibility. 5 Oaks Plaza is accessible from multiple ingress and egress points and benefits from extremely high freeway traffic counts of approximately 170,210 vehicles per day. The center is shadow-anchored by a Walmart Supercenter, and numerous other national and regional retailers are in the neighboring area, including Lowe’s, The Home Depot, Dollar Tree, Party City, Floor & Décor, Ross Dress for Less, PetSmart, Fitness Connection, Conn’s Home Plus, AMC, Great Clips, Buffalo Wild Wings, Discount Tire, H-E-B, MOD Pizza, In-N-Out Burger, Schlotzsky’s, and many more. Surrounding demographics are strong with a population exceeding 284,066 residents within a five-mile radius, and an average household income of $94,277 within a one-mile radius; $89,602 within a three-mile radius; and $89,772 within a five-mile radius.
- 9,990-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center | Shadow-Anchored by Walmart Supercenter
- 100% Occupied | 87% of the Gross Leasable Area has Triple-Net Leases
- Current Average Rents are roughly 17% Below Market
- Tenant Base is a Complementary Mix of Internet-Resistant, Service-Oriented Businesses and Restaurants
- Desirable Freeway Location off Interstate 35 with Excellent Visibility | Accessible from Multiple Ingress and Egress Points | Extremely High Traffic Counts of Approximately 170,210 Vehicles per Day
- Highly Visible, Double-Sided Monument Sign Facing Interstate 35 Provides Additional Exposure
- Nearby National and Regional Retailers Include Lowe’s, The Home Depot, Dollar Tree, Party City, Floor & Decor, Ross Dress for Less, PetSmart, Fitness Connection, Conn’s Home Plus, AMC, H-E-B, and Many More
- Desirable Demographics | Densely Populated with Approximately 284,066 Residents Within a Five-Mile Radius | The Average Household Income is Approximately $94,277 within One Mile; $89,602 within Three Miles; $89,772 within Five Miles
- The City of Austin is the State Capital of Texas and the Fourth-Most-Populous City in Texas | Also Home to The University of Texas at Austin, Serving a Population of More Than 50,000 Students