Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire a 11,700-square foot, two-tenant retail center in a prime retail corridor of Southlake, Texas. The center is currently 100 percent occupied, and all of the leases are triple-net leases. The tenant base is a comprised of internet-resistant tenants, Manny’s Uptown Tex-Mex and Sola Salons. Constructed in 2008, the building is situated on a one-acre parcel.
Wyndham Plaza II is located on North Nolen Drive near the signalized intersection of Southlake Boulevard and Nolen Drive, just south of State Highway 114. The center is shadow-anchored by Costco and near multiple national and regional retailers including Lowe’s Home Improvement, HomeGoods, Staples, Ulta Beauty, Kohl’s, The Home Depot, Kroger, PGA Tour Superstore, PetSmart, Old Navy, and many more. Wyndham Plaza II is less than two miles from Southlake Town Square, a unique, open-air lifestyle shopping district with more than 120 shops and fine restaurants whose reputation has been recognized throughout the country. The surrounding area has excellent demographics; the five-mile average household income is $158,902, and the population is more than 126,173 residents within five miles of the property.
Southlake is a highly affluent suburb of Dallas – Fort Worth located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County. Southlake is six-miles west of the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The airport is the fourth busiest airport in the world and serves more than 75 million passengers a year. Southlake is 27-miles northwest of Downtown Dallas and 25-Miles northeast of Downtown Fort Worth making it an idea central location for commuters. Southlake is known for having an exceptional school district and athletic notoriety attracting families to relocate to the area.
- 11,700-Square Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- Shadow-Anchored by Costco | Surrounded by Dense Retail with Numerous National and Regional Tenants
- 100% Occupied | Both Leases are Triple-Net | Internet-Resistant Tenant Base
- Long-Term Leasehold Interest | 97 Years Remaining on Ground Lease
- 100% of the Purchase Price is Tax-Depreciable
- Located Near the Signalized Intersection of Southlake Boulevard and Nolen Drive
- Strong Demographics | Average Household Income is $158,902 Within Five Miles | 126,173 Residents within Five Miles
- Southlake is a Highly Affluent Suburb of Dallas/ Fort Worth and has One of the Highest Median Incomes of any City in the State of Texas
- Subject Property is Less than Two Miles from Southlake Town Square | A Unique, Open-Air Lifestyle Shopping District with More than 120 Shops and Fine Restaurants
- Six Miles West of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport | Serves More than 75 Million Passengers per Year
- Subject Property is Part of a Portfolio that Includes the Adjacent Property Wyndham Plaza | May be Purchased Together or Separately | View Wyndham Plaza