Westgate Shopping Center is a 12,100-square foot, multi-tenant retail center located in Weslaco, Texas. The property offers a desirable opportunity for an investor to acquire a fully-leased retail pad outparcel to The Home Depot. Currently 100 percent occupied, all leases are triple-net. The tenant base is comprised of credit and local tenants and includes Cash America, T-Mobile, Just-A-Cut, Jimmy John’s and Gorditas Dona Tota. Four out of five tenants have options for renewal remaining. The building was constructed in 2004 and is situated on 1.19 acres.
The subject property is strategically positioned on West Expressway 83 and benefits from high traffic counts of approximately 77,600 vehicles per day. It is one lot east of the signalized intersection of Westgate Drive. The Home Depot and Office Depot sit to the north of the property, and other adjacent pad sites include Slim Chickens, Denny’s, Chili’s Grill & Bar, and Jason’s Deli. Other national and regional tenants in the neighboring area consist of Ross Dress for Less, Dollar Tree, Planet Fitness, Discount Tire, Tractor Supply Co., Walmart Supercenter, H-E-B grocery, Academy Sports and Outdoors, JCPenney, TJ Maxx, Petco, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Luby’s, Starbucks, Buffalo Wild Wings, Applebee’s, Chick-fil-A, Verizon and many more. The surrounding area is densely populated with a five-mile population of 111,375 residents. Weslaco Shopping Center is in close proximity to Weslaco High School, South Texas College – Mid-Valley Campus, and a H-E-B distribution center.
- 12,100-Square Foot, Multi-Tenant Shopping Center
- Outparcel to The Home Depot
- Adjacent Pad Sites Include Slim Chickens, Denny’s, Chili’s Grill & Bar and Jason’s Deli
- Fully Stabilized Asset | 100% Occupied with all Triple-Net Leases
- 86% of the Gross Leasable Area has Credit Tenants
- Complementary Mix of Service-Oriented Businesses
- High-Traffic Location on Expressway 83 | Approximately 77,600 Vehicles per Day | Excellent Access and Visibility from Expressway 83
- One Lot from the Signalized Hard Corner of Westgate Drive
- Densely Populated Area with 111,375 Residents within a Five-Mile Radius
- Located in the Reynosa-McAllen Metro Area, Serving a Population of 1.5 Million
- 60 Minutes from South Padre Island | One of Texas’ Top Tourist Destinations