Uptown Center is a fully stabilized, 22,816-square foot multi-tenant retail center located in the high-growth Dallas suburb of Cedar Hill, Texas. The center is 100 percent occupied, and all leases are triple-net. Constructed in 2005, the property consists of two multi-tenant buildings situated on two parcels totaling 2.738 acres. Tenants consist of a complementary mix of service-oriented businesses, including Solis Mammography, Cedar Hills Martial Arts, Allstate Insurance, Momentum Family Chiropractic, Bre Nails, Mane and Groom Barber, Edible Arrangements, Key Pharmacy, Fit Body Boot Camp, and JP & Associates Realtors.
Shadow-anchored by Walmart Supercenter, the subject property is located in a dense retail trade area in the southwestern quadrant of two major highways, J Elmer Weaver Freeway (Highway 67) and FM 1382, which enjoys high cumulative traffic counts of approximately 97,000 vehicles per day. Uptown Corners faces Uptown Boulevard, a connecting road between FM 1382 and Belt Line Road. Numerous national and regional retailers are in the surrounding area, including Walmart, Target, Michaels, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, Party City, Barnes & Noble, H&M, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Cinemark 14, Family Dollar, Hobby Lobby, Ross Dress for Less, Pier 1 Imports, DSW, Marshalls, CVS, and many more. The area benefits from strong demographics with approximately 131,230 residents within five miles and an average household income of $82,000.
- 100% Occupied | All Leases are Triple-Net
- Shadow-Anchored by Walmart Supercenter
- Comprised of Two Multi-Tenant Buildings Totaling 22,816 Square Feet
- Service-Oriented Tenant Base that is Largely Internet Resistant
- 69% of the Gross Leasable Area has Personally-Guaranteed Leases
- Attractive Building Facade and Landscaping
- Recent Property Improvements Include Exterior Building Painting, Sign Painting, LED Lighting Upgrade, Parking Lot and Retaining Wall Repairs and Roof Maintenance
- Located in a Dense Retail Trade Area in the Southwestern Quadrant of Highway 67 and FM 1382, with Cumulative Traffic Counts of Approximately 97,000 Vehicles per Day
- Numerous National and Regional Tenants in the Area, Including JCPenney, Target, Dillard’s, H&M, Barnes & Noble, Cinemark, Hobby Lobby, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Ross Dress for Less, DSW and Many More
- Surrounding Area has Strong Demographics | 131,230 Residents Within Five Miles | Five-Mile Average Household Income Exceeds $82,000
- The City of Cedar Hill is Conveniently Located 16 Miles Southwest of Downtown Dallas | Part of the Best Southwest Area, which Includes the Cities of DeSoto, Duncanville and Lancaster