Trophy Club Village Centre is an 8,611-square foot, multi-tenant retail center located in the affluent Dallas-Fort Worth suburb of Trophy Club, Texas. The center is 100 percent occupied, with 82 percent of the gross leasable area having triple-net leases. Tenants consist of Dr. Vignolo (Trophy Club Orthodontics), Dr. McCammon (Parkview Dental), Dr. Onyeama (Trophy Club Pediatrics), and Dr. Young (TCR Chiropractic & Massage). All leases have personal guarantees. The building is newer 2014 construction with attractive architecture, situated on 1.24 acres.
The subject property is located on Parkway Drive near the intersection with Bobcat Boulevard. The property is strategically located near the town’s school systems, providing a convenient location for daytime school traffic. Medlin Middle School is adjacent to the property, Byron Nelson High School is directly north, and Samuel Beck and Lakeview Elementary Schools are just a short distance to the south. Other new developments in the surrounding area include Trophy Club Animal Hospital and the Wonderland development, consisting of a 19,071-square foot Wonderland Montessori School and a 21,593-square foot multi-tenant office/retail space leased to Cook Children’s Medical Clinic, 9Round Fitness, Allstate Insurance, Marco’s Pizza, Deja Bru Cafe & Bistro, iMax Mortgage, and Big Chill Ice Cream. The surrounding area is highly affluent with an average household income of $134,300 within five miles of the property.
- 8,611-Square Foot, Mixed-Use Center
- 100% Occupied with Medical Tenants
- 83% of the GLA has Triple-Net Leases
- All Leases Have Personal Guarantees
- Building is Newer 2014 Construction with Attractive Architecture
- Strategically Located in the Middle of Trophy Club’s School Systems |Convenient for Daytime School Traffic
- Recent Construction in the Neighboring Area Includes Trophy Club Animal Hospital Adjacent to the Property and the Wonderland Development Directly Across the Street | Includes a 19,071-Square Foot Wonderland Montessori School and a 21,593-Square Foot Mixed-Use Center Anchored by Cook Children’s Medical Clinic
- Highly Affluent Area | Average Annual Household Income Exceeds $134,300 Within Five Miles
- Located in One of the Fastest Growing Areas of the DFW Region
- The Location Benefits from a Large Workforce Population From Nearby Corporate Headquarters for Charles Schwab, TD Ameritrade, Fidelity Investments, Sabre, and the Deloitte University Leadership Center
- Close Proximity to DFW International Airport and Fort Worth Alliance Airport