Town South Shopping Center is a 108,522-square foot, multi-tenant retail center located in Greenville, Texas. The complementary internet-resistant tenant base is a mix of national and local credit tenants. The subject property is comprised of three multi-tenant buildings, and is anchored by Planet Fitness and Aaron’s. Other tenants include Dollar General, Rent-A-Center, Advance America, SuperSound & Security, Bella Cosmetology, Factory Connection, Crystal Nails, Sally Beauty Supply, Kid 2 Kid, Furniture One, Comet Cleaners, and Total Care Pharmacy. Additional income is derived from a Water Mill Express kiosk. The center is currently 79 percent occupied, and 64 percent of the gross leasable area has triple-net leases. The center was constructed in 1971 and is situated on six parcels totaling 9.13 acres.
The subject property is located on the southwest quadrant of the intersection of Wesley Street and Joe Ramsey Boulevard East. Cumulative traffic counts exceed 48,300 vehicles per day. Town South Shopping Center is near many national and regional retailers including CVS Pharmacy, Super1Foods, Walmart Neighborhood Market, Domino’s Pizza, Sherwin Williams, BigLots!, Aldi, Ross Dress for Less, Marshalls, Hibbett Sports, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Walmart, The Home Depot, and more. The center is one mile from Hunt Regional Medical Center, a full-service hospital serving residents of Hunt County and surrounding areas. The medical center has more than 180 beds and offers extensive services such as digital imaging, behavioral health, infusion therapy, and more.
- 108,522-Square Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center | Comprised of Three Multi-Tenant Retail Buildings
- Anchored by Planet Fitness and Aaron’s | Internet-Resistant Tenant Base
- Value-Add Opportunity | 79% Occupied | 64% of the Gross Leasable Area has Triple-Net Leases | Pro Forma Cap Rate is 11.96%
- Current Rents are Significantly Below Market
- Strong Mix of National and Local Credit Tenants | Dollar General, Planet Fitness, Sally Beauty Supply, and Rent-A-Center are Publicly-Traded Companies
- Priced at $75 per Square Foot | Well Below Replacement Cost
- Located at the Intersection of Wesley Street and Joe Ramsey Boulevard E | Easily Accessible from Multiple Ingress and Egress Points
- Cumulative Traffic Counts Exceed 48,300 Vehicles per Day
- Surrounded by Numerous National and Regional Tenants Including CVS Pharmacy, Super1Foods, Walmart Neighborhood Market, Domino’s Pizza, Sherwin Williams, BigLots!, Aldi, Ross Dress for Less, Marshalls, Hibbett Sports, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Walmart, The Home Depot, and More
- Located One Mile from Hunt Regional Medical Center | Full-Service Hospital Serving Residents of Hunt County and Surrounding Areas
- Located 50 Miles Northeast of Dallas